No announcement yet.

The Official Adrien Broner vs Mikey Garcia Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    i echoe AB's feelings on this mattr to BrushMyWheelChair and all my other haters,,,, he said this **** best

#TBT y'all can kiss my ass if you not routing for me July 29th

A post shared by Adrien Broner (@adrienbroner) on

AB has the same typing skills as Stax.

1 DAY AGO

Comment

Mikey is going to end Broner.

Comment

does this really warrant an official fight thread, as if its some world class competitive match up. Whos broner actually beat? hes stepped up and fought two good fighters and lost BADLY. Noone would care about this fight if it wasnt for broners antics outside the ring,

Comment

wtf

Comment

Thank goodness the poll isn't facepalm worthy.

Mikey is leagues above Broner, About Billions has a punchers chance here. Barring major ring rust, Mikey by wide UD, or even TKO.

Comment

This is random but naked Broner's right hand is the hand of a white man.

Comment

My two cents; Broner can fight and control off the back foot. Mikey must not let Broner get confy, if he lets broner think, it's too late. Can Mikey press like Maidana? If he can... Mikey wins by D

Comment

Mikey got knocked down by Rocky Martinez. DON'T FORGET THAT.

Broner has power and to underestimate that would be a mistake. You saw him Drop Porter late. Maidana is more powerful than Mikey.

Maidana is done fighting, so the closest way for broner to get his revenge on maidana is to beat the brother of the man that trained maidana to beat Broner

Comment

AB is truly a disgusting individual, yet very entertaining. .

Comment

sitchu,,,, or shouldi say, stay seeted on that wheelchare boy,,,,,,! you hijacked this sht,,,,,,!!!<< We aint ever making amendes unless u apalogize for this sh**!!!!!!!!!!!!

i echoe AB's feelings on this mattr to BrushMyWheelChair and all my other haters,,,, he said this **** best

Comment

Working...
                      X