Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Granados talks Broner-Garcia.

Comment

• I think the key to this fight is timing, I think Mikey's timing will be what dictates how the fight goes, if Mikey can time Broner coming in, he beats him and most likely KO's him, if not, it'll be close, but I still think that Broner waits too much and isn't offensive minded enough to win a decision.

Comment

• I'll be rooting for Broner on this one. Garcia is cool but he is like lowkey ****y, thinks he is better than everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
            I'll be rooting for Broner on this one. Garcia is cool but he is like lowkey ****y, thinks he is better than everyone else.
            You know what's funny is a friend of mine was in LA and ran into Mikey Garcia and Mikey took pics with his kids and was hella cool from what my friend said.

Comment

• 5 more days

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Hahahaha..

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    That's how I feel lol.

I'll catch the replay after or something. I didn't even know Jon Jones was still fighting, I thought he was in prison for a hit and run or something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
                      That's how I feel lol.

I'll catch the replay after or something. I didn't even know Jon Jones was still fighting, I thought he was in prison for a hit and run or something like that.
                      Yeah I legit thought they had perma banned him from UFC or whatever for that. Shrug.

Comment

Working...
                      X