Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Adrien Broner vs Mikey Garcia Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As expected by Broner, a ****ty interview. But he was actually correct, he didn't necessarily lie

Comment

• Broner getting very defensive, talking like a guy who knows his best is behind him. Don't know where he goes from here, rematch Granados maybe?

Comment

• LOL About Bicycling has some balls to keep talking BS when he keeps racking up L's on his record

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
          Broner needs to retire or get a new trainer
          Yea thats been the case for awhile. These cats too loyal to trainers who can't help them grow. Its a business at the end of the day & too many guys thinking friends not business.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Broner getting very defensive, talking like a guy who knows his best is behind him. Don't know where he goes from here, rematch Granados maybe?
            they were ****** questions man

"you said it was do or die" then broner cuts him off....what was grey about to say "are you dead now"

thats a horrific question to ask lol

Comment

• Originally posted by rr00676 View Post
              You've lived in the land of make believe for too long son. There is no hope for you.
              what's your scorecard? I posted mine. I had Garcia winning. next..

Comment

• Tom & Jerry

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                  Broner officially gatekeeper status.
                  Yep...Haymon will now use Broner so establish up and coming fighters. So they can say they beat 4 division champion.

Comment

• Easy fight to score. I had it 11-1. How the judges found 3 and 4 rounds to give to Broner is beyond me

Comment

• Broner fought Garcia as if he was Maidana for the first half of the fight. Terrible mistake

Everytime he touched Garcia he moved him

Comment

Working...
                      X