No announcement yet.

Broner is going to knock Mikey out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    I can take it when im wrong..Mikey dominated...what you wont see from me is excuses and slow motion videos etc etc..i give credit where it is due..Mikey should be p4p
    thats because you have zero substance to say broner won unlike other fights which are stopped on low blows or one guy lands more and yet they give the decision to the wrong guy. if broner had landed the cleaner harder punches and they gave it to garcia you would just think garcia won cause the judges say so? very beta of you

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      thats because you have zero substance to say broner won unlike other fights which are stopped on low blows or one guy lands more and yet they give the decision to the wrong guy. if broner had landed the cleaner harder punches and they gave it to garcia you would just think garcia won cause the judges say so? very beta of you
      ok.........ill take my lumps when im on the losing end of my threads..NO EXCUSES....Great win Mikey.....

Comment

• Stay off the crack Larry.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
          damn Mikey had broner shook! Every damn feint Mikey did broner had a panic attack!
          Mikey snapped his head back with punches and feints. Broner should AB to SB, Snap Back.

Comment

• I had Broner winning via SD

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              ok.........ill take my lumps when im on the losing end of my threads..NO EXCUSES....Great win Mikey.....
              I got no problem with that. Take a chance, admit defeat --- all good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rampad View Post
                Mikey snapped his head back with punches and feints.
                lmfao at your username.

Broner was like hit me with your right hand and mikey will fient and pop em with that right hand lmfao and then broner will say nah lmfao.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
                  damn Mikey had broner shook! Every damn feint Mikey did broner had a panic attack!
                  Mikey was walking him down and pushing him back..impressive...Broner used his feet in the wrong damn fight..should have tried to fight flatfooted

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
                    I had Broner winning via SD
                    same, always keeping the bruthas down smh

they didnt mention ANY of AB's bodywork and inside game smdh

Comment

• im a fan of both guys and picked mg to win easily.

broner will never let dem damn hands go....gatekeeper at best.

Comment

Working...
                      X