Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people acting like Canelo vs GGG is already confirmed for September?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You really think McGregor Floyd outsells Canelo GGG?

Comment

Friggin stupid brah. TBE is going to pick another date at this point, if it even happens.

Has anyone even heard Floyd talk about the negotiations? I hear Dana and Cloner talking about it all the time but no word from Floyd's camp. Zero. Zilcho. Nada..

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
        Of course it does. I'd be surprised if Canelo does 2 mil buys

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
          What is a Mexican holiday got to do with a circus fight between non Mexicans? Why not St Patricks day or MLK day?

Don't even know why these dates are so special. I see fights not because they fall on holidays. It's so silly.
          There are no true Mexican holidays in America. We don't celebrate that stuff, they can celebrate their holidays in Mexico if they care to. And whose to say they don't put a very nice undercard featuring a few Mexican fighters? Floyd fought a couple of non-Mexicans in September and it was a non-issue.
          Of course it does, are you kidding me?

Floyd is the biggest attraction of his sport as is Conor to his "sport". that's an easy 2 million from Floyd/boxing supporters and easily 1 million from UFC/Conor supporters. Sprinkle in an extra 500,000 just because it's so appealing that an MMA fighter is fighting a boxer. There's a ton of appeal to this fight.

Canelo vs GGG intrigues boxing fans

Floyd vs Conor intrigues boxing fans, mma fans, fight fans, sports fans, casuals

Comment

Why are you bigging this fight up so much though? Are you really this excited to see this farcical mismatch?

Comment

Why don't you just put your money where your mouth is?
              No. Take that circus fight somewhere and away from 3G/Canelo.
              The Canelo fight is signed, sealed and delivered on September.
              The Mexican superstar will never allow those dates to be taken by anybody.

Comment

Yes. I will order both fights, but McGregor fight gathers ALL of the MMA fanbase and McGregor will find a way to talk about Floyd's poor character and Floyd will show off his money and cars and piss off the white trash MMA fans.

Those casuals will eat it up and cheer on their Great White Hope.

Floyd UD 12

Comment

Why are you bigging this fight up so much though? Are you really this excited to see this farcical mismatch?
                  It doesn't matter, all I know is that this fight makes people like you really mad. But you'll be watching, I guarantee you that.
                  Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  Why don't you just put your money where your mouth is?
                  No. Take that circus fight somewhere and away from 3G/Canelo.
                  The Canelo fight is signed, sealed and delivered on September.
                  The Mexican superstar will never allow those dates to be taken by anybody.
                  Sorry but he's no Mexican superstar when Floyd is around. Floyd is the real American Superstar. Canelo can kindly take his ass over to Mexico if he wants to fight over there. But here in America, Floyd runs this PPV game.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
                    It doesn't matter, all I know is that this fight makes people like you really mad. But you'll be watching, I guarantee you that.

Sorry but he's no Mexican superstar when Floyd is around. Floyd is the real American Superstar. Canelo can kindly take his ass over to Mexico if he wants to fight over there. But here in America, Floyd runs this PPV game.
                    Bro, nobody cares at this point. Canelo-GGG is Sep 16. I doubt MayMac even happend but if it does it won't br Sep 16

Comment

stop man..just stop...

Comment

Working...
                      X