Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Golovkin fans, it's time you opened your eyes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man why can't people just like a guy without saying DX Suck It about the other guy loooool

Its like sports brings out the 12 year old in adult men.

Comment

I think Golovkin has slipped a bit. I believe he knocks Canelo out by the 7th round.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
        Like what? I think Canelo has:

- Good unpredictable punch arsenal with or without combinations.
        - Good upper body movement.
        - His power is overrated but his body punches are great, mainly because of placement and accuracy.

That will bother Golovkin.
        I don't make a huge deal out of his power. Just like you, I believe his power is overrated but he has respectable power nonetheless.

Like I said in op, he has good combos with decent speed. I think he will be able to freeze GGG at times. So I don't think he will need movement as much as people are trying to imply.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          The sooner you accept the fact that your precious idol is on the downslide, the sooner you will realize who will win this bout on September 16th.

Canelo won't need movement because his combos and speed will freeze GGG.

No one is getting knocked out in this fight. This fight will go 12 rounds and it will be a comfortable win for the ginger.

Bookmark it and bump it on 9/17/2017.
          Green k for keeping it real. I wonder how many of these low IQ Pedlovkin fans are gonna disappear? Just like the Jotto fans when Canelito toyed with their gay diva.

Seriously, who has the ****ing balls to bet their home for mine? Why are you ******** broke bums so terrified?

Comment

Originally posted by Triple L View Post
            Green k for keeping it real. I wonder how many of these low IQ Pedlovkin fans are gonna disappear? Just like the Jotto fans when Canelito toyed with their gay diva.

Seriously, who has the ****ing balls to bet their home for mine? Why are you ******** broke bums so terrified?
            Lol Did Cotto fans think he was going to win that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              The sooner you accept the fact that your precious idol is on the downslide, the sooner you will realize who will win this bout on September 16th.

Canelo won't need movement because his combos and speed will freeze GGG.

No one is getting knocked out in this fight. This fight will go 12 rounds and it will be a comfortable win for the ginger.

Bookmark it and bump it on 9/17/2017.
              Alvarez better hope Golovkin's in more than a downslide. He better hope Golovkin's in free fall or better yet avalanche mode. This aint Cotto or Khan, Smith or Junior. This is the best 160 pounder in the world bearing down on his ass. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
                As I've said before, if Canelo wins, he gets all the credit in the world.
                Mark it down. More excuses than we've seen since MayPac.

"All he did was RUN!"
                "He waited until Golovkin got old"
                "Why it ain't take place in Kazakh doe?"
                "Canelo rehydrated too high"
                "Crooked judges from America"
                "He didn't let Golovkin use his gloves"

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Lol Did Cotto fans think he was going to win that fight?
                  Uh yea and some people were actually crying robbery too.

Comment

Yeah GGG is a bum, he won't land any jabs or body shots or power shots for that matter on Canelo. Canelo by first punch landed KO.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      He is on the downside but even a 45 year old golovkin would KO canelo off his stiff foot.
                      Wow! Why did A.K get banned? It's a good thing he recorded his pick.

Comment

Working...
                      X