Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG destroys Canelo Alvarez "Why did he not knock Chavez out"

Straight ether, GGG basically punks on Canelo so damn bad

"he's the first real champ"

Golovkin admitting what people have been saying years. His resume is shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      "he's the first real champ"

Golovkin admitting what people have been saying years. His resume is shit.
      He said Canelo is in for a rude awakening when he eats one of his punches, lol!
      Basically punking lil Ginger boy out saying he cherry picks non-punchers ever since the time he nearly got sparked out by midget Jose Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong-Un View Post
        He said Canelo is in for a rude awakening when he eats one of his punches, lol!
        Basically punking lil Ginger boy out saying he cherry picks non-punchers ever since the time he nearly got sparked out by midget Jose Cotto.
        No he didn't that was the question asked. Don't you pay attention?

"He's the first real champ" only took him until 35 years old to fight one.

Comment

No he didn't that was the question asked and he said no. Don't you pay attention?

"He's the first real champ" only took him until 35 years old to fight one.
          He says that about every next fight in line you idiot, perhaps you have senile dementia.

Oh Lemieux best guy ever fight
          Oh Jacobs the best guy I ever fight

Then when he says it about Canelo... bbbbut he never says the same things over and over lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong-Un View Post
            He says that about every next fight in line you idiot, perhaps you have senile dementia.

Oh Lemieux best guy ever fight
            Oh Jacobs the best guy I ever fight

Then when he says it about Canelo... bbbbut he never says the same things over and over lol.
            No he doesn't. He usually says "this is my toughest fight"

Canelo is the "first real champ"

It's OK we all know it is the first real champ he's faced.

Comment

No he doesn't. He usually says "this is my toughest fight"

Canelo is the "first real champ"
              Look through his comments with David Lemieux you idiot, It's clear you're suffering from dementia.

Comment

if I saw him at a bus stop I'd think "accountant and/or computer nerd", very deceiving person

Comment

lol at this thread

Comment

Eh, I don't see a big problem with Canelo not knocking out Chavez. Canvelo is not an offensive fighter, he's at his best as a counterpuncher. Chavez barely threw anything back, so he was rarely out of balance and rarely not expecting to get punched.

IMO the chance of Golovkin getting knocked out by Canelo is significantly higher than Chavez. Golovkin is a very busy offensive fighter, so the chance is he'll leave himself open several times. If he loses concentration for one second, he may find himself on his ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X