No announcement yet.

GGG destroys Canelo Alvarez "Why did he not knock Chavez out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Hmmmm, ok. Well if you don't want to admit the guys career has been a fraud, and he's a nobody after 37 fights, that's on you. I can see through hype jobs.
    So who in your eyes isn't a hype job then

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      So who in your eyes isn't a hype job then
      Ummm, guys that have better than 1 B level win on their resume and aren't bum beaters after 37 fights

Comment

Ummm, guys that have better than 1 B level win on their resume and aren't bum beaters after 37 fights
        Who, not what, throw out some names

Comment

Who, not what, throw out some names
          Lomachenko, Ward, Crawford, I don't like kovalev, but he's not a hype job either, Thurman now has back to back solid wins, that's some more fresh names, many of the others the jury is still out on.

Comment

Lmao! I'm denying it, but since you know nothing about me, I couldn't care less what you think. I did explain it, you just didn't read it, look back and you'll find it. You're horrible at this when you have to resort to the race crap lol. Like I said, you're dumb.
            Lol you you gave the lying a55 BS reason. Now tell the truth. And if you don't want to it's okay, you and I both know it. Don't we?

Comment

Lomachenko, Ward, Crawford, I don't like kovalev, but he's not a hype job either, Thurman now has back to back solid wins, that's some more fresh names, many of the others the jury is still out on.
              Lol Crawford has a thin a55 resume and you are ranking him based on the eye test. Postol is his best win and he was a hype job so what does that tell everyone about you? You know that Crawford has never been ranked higher than GGG p4p right? You want to talk about Ward and close fight well he got his a55 whooped in his last fight. Experts opinions and punch stats prove that unlike the opposite pointing toward a GGG win over Jacobs. You just don't like to admit the truth. It's a sign that you're living in you're own moronic world.

You were more than exposed here by more than just me. Save some face and cut your losses. Douche.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Lol Crawford has a thin a55 resume and you are ranking him based on the eye test. Postol is his best win and he was a hype job so what does that tell everyone about you? You know that Crawford has never been ranked higher than GGG p4p right? You want to talk about Ward and close fight well he got his a55 whooped in his last fight. Experts opinions and punch stats prove that unlike the opposite pointing toward a GGG win over Jacobs. You just don't like to admit the truth. It's a sign that you're living in you're own moronic world.

You were more than exposed here by more than just me. Save some face and cut your losses. Douche.
                Firstly, Crawford has no issues moving in weight like pusslovkin, and just because some moron doesn't think at the same weight Crawford's style wouldn't embarrass him, is an idiot. You, for instance...are an idiot.

Ward got his ass whipped? Which punch stats show this? I don't mind owning you some more, so I'll say it again, ward had a higher percentage of shots landed 11 of 12 rds, higher jab percentage, higher power punch percentage overall too...kovalev threw over 100 more punches, know how many more he actually landed? 10 the ENTIRE fight. What does that say? Not only was ward more accurate, but defensively better too. Congratulations on being a ****ing imbecile.....yet again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Lol you you gave the lying a55 BS reason. Now tell the truth. And if you don't want to it's okay, you and I both know it. Don't we?
                  What do we both know? I know you're trying to pretend that I'm a racist because I don't like your buttlover, and that's fine if that's what you want to believe, but as my last post said, you're an idiot, and have no idea about me. That's the amusing part though.

Why do you like gaylovekin? Who's he beaten? 37 fights and who's he beaten while he's waited for daddy canelo? Mr 97k lol

Comment

Firstly, Crawford has no issues moving in weight like pusslovkin, and just because some moron doesn't think at the same weight Crawford's style wouldn't embarrass him, is an idiot. You, for instance...are an idiot.

Ward got his ass whipped? Which punch stats show this? I don't mind owning you some more, so I'll say it again, ward had a higher percentage of shots landed 11 of 12 rds, higher jab percentage, higher power punch percentage overall too...kovalev threw over 100 more punches, know how many more he actually landed? 10 the ENTIRE fight. What does that say? Not only was ward more accurate, but defensively better too. Congratulations on being a ****ing imbecile.....yet again.
                    So by your thinking then you must rank pacquaio higher than floyd, floyd did 5 divisions while pacquaio did 8, for floyd to achieve the same he needs to fight all the way to LHW and win world titles in those divisions, I gather by your statement about Crawford you would have to agree with me!

Comment

So by your thinking then you must rank pacquaio higher than floyd, floyd did 5 divisions while pacquaio did 8, for floyd to achieve the same he needs to fight all the way to LHW and win world titles in those divisions, I gather by your statement about Crawford you would have to agree with me!
                      Absolutely not, Floyd was a special fighter, Crawford is an excellent fighter, but not special in the way Floyd was. I always knew Floyd would not only beat Manny, but do so rather easily. I do not view golovkin as either special, nor excellent. Lomachenko is what golovkin should've done. He had about the same amount of amateur experience, and chose to fight bums. Lomachenko has fought extremely solid fighters, and schooled them the salido loss means nothing to me because it was simply a dirty fight, a rematch will see salido likely totally unconscious. I feel lomachenko is a special fighter I will add. On a p4p skill for skill basis, golovkin would not win a rd vs lomachenko.
                      Last edited by Metho_4u; 06-08-2017, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X