No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #18 - Andre Ward vs Sergey Kovalev II, June 17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Damn............. With the multiplier too?
    Right? That what I was saying. Dudes, bold.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
      NC Uppercut, DRAW, x3. There is not a fight this year that I believe will be closer. Let's see! Hopefully we get a good, busy draw, not a dud. This also will help avoid some scrutiny if its tight, which it should be!!!!
      You got balls bro, I'll give you that

Comment

RockyB, 2X

Comment

mathed,Kovalev, KO/TKO rounds 1-4, x1

Comment

I can't wait for this fight. First fight, the "Krusher" DIDN'T show up. Some guy who was trying to "out think" Andre Ward did. I think Kovalev needs to be the Krusher to win or else we're going to see the SAME FIGHT as the first. Meaning another close decision. If Kotalev comes in not ready to go 12 rounds. I think that's a huge mistake. Over training wasn't why he lost. My opinion of the first fight was that Andre Ward was a little full of himself. He WAS HUMBLED. You will see the BEST Ward, who is much better prepared in the second fight.
            Ward has a damn good reason to be LEARY of Kovalev. Kovalev has NO reason to be Leary of Ward. Only way Ward beats him is if it goes long.
            I'm not a fan of boxing cause I'm into "personalities" like most here. I love watching two great fighters go at it.
            I hope either Kovalev KO's Ward or Ward puts on a boxing clinic. Either way and either fighter can win and I'll be happy.

Comment

!War Chavez!,Kovalev, KO/TKO rounds 1-4, x3

Comment

Will justice be served or will we see another robbery? I can only see Ward "winning" by getting another gift decision / by fighting extremely dirty, getting in with his head like a billygoat (like in the first fight) and headbutting Kovalev and cutting him up so he can't see properly/causing a crazy cut so the fight gets stopped. My official prediction is that Kovalev's anger will work for him and he stops Ward in the middle rounds.

Krusher all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  Will justice be served or will we see another robbery? I can only see Ward "winning" by getting another gift decision / by fighting extremely dirty, getting in with his head like a billygoat (like in the first fight) and headbutting Kovalev and cutting him up so he can't see properly/causing a crazy cut so the fight gets stopped. My official prediction is that Kovalev's anger will work for him and he stops Ward in the middle rounds.

Krusher all the way!
                  We know the deal.

Euros need to completely dominate the rounds to stand a chance of winning them, if it's close in any way, the American gets the round by default.

That said, Kovalev needs to go to the body more for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                    Brahhhh! That's a ballsy move but I dig it!

I'm not gonna pick that, but you might be on to something. Good luck to ya.

If it pays off, you win everything.
                    Morph can you think of a closer fight scheduled for year? I couldn't. Just said F it, going for glory, or I'll get screwed one!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Damn............. With the multiplier too?
                      Yes sir! X3!!!!!! That would be 360 points. That's BOLD!

Comment

Working...
                      X