No announcement yet.

Bob Arum might have to have a talk with Shakur Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    So in your view he didn't work for anything he's accomplished?? You are truly a moron and probably one of the people that he's talking about LOL.
    Yup im rayciss

Comment

• Some may be racist but they also shell out green for the sport your participate in. How many Mexicans have paid to see Floyd get beat up? A whole lot
      Last edited by SkillspayBills; 06-08-2017, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Yup im rayciss
        Btw another shooting in Compton yesterday, 4 year old boy shot because some Mexicans gang ****ers were harassing a group of blacks and started shooting everywhere. Of course they missed their intended targets and instead hit a 4 year old boy who is currently in critical condition. Just thought you should know since you defend this behavior.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Some may be racist but they also shell out green for the sport your participate in. How many Mexicans have paid to see Floyd get beat up? A whole lot
          I've attended quite a few PPV events/fight parties with Mexicans and from what I've gathered it's not always a race thing, but they will however, almost exclusively root against the black fighter. It's not 100% due to the skin color, but rather for stylistic reasons. To them, black fighters = boring, defensive styles that rarely get hit. They don't appreciate seeing their fighters' head get snapped back while the black fighter takes virtually no damage. This makes them frustrated and want them to see the black fighter get knocked out with a lucky shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
            Btw another shooting in Compton yesterday, 4 year old boy shot because some Mexicans gang ****ers were harassing a group of blacks and started shooting everywhere. Of course they missed their intended targets and instead hit a 4 year old boy who is currently in critical condition. Just thought you should know since you defend this behavior.
            Thats awful man it really is. I would never condone the senseless murder of a boy. I have kids and that stuff hurts. I will pray 4 that boys soul. I hope they catch whoever did it & i hope they rot.

U ever wonder why that stuff isnt headline news? I didnt read that today on yahoo.

Anyways man i can go back and forth with u putting the shoe on the other foot but theres no point. & theres no excuse 4 the murder of some1s child. Sucks man...

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Thats awful man it really is. I would never condone the senseless murder of a boy. I have kids and that stuff hurts. I will pray 4 that boys soul. I hope they catch whoever did it & i hope they rot.

U ever wonder why that stuff isnt headline news? I didnt read that today on yahoo.

Anyways man i can go back and forth with u putting the shoe on the other foot but theres no point. & theres no excuse 4 the murder of some1s child. Sucks man...
              I think if he died it would have been headline news, but they are trying hard to keep it under wraps since it was Mexican vs black which has been a huge issue in Los Angeles for the past few decades. The child that was shot was Mexican if I am not mistaken. But it was reported heavily here in LA on the local news.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
                I think if he died it would have been headline news, but they are trying hard to keep it under wraps since it was Mexican vs black which has been a huge issue in Los Angeles for the past few decades. The child that was shot was Mexican if I am not mistaken. But it was reported heavily here in LA on the local news.
                & there u go. Its in LA and its looked upon as a gang thing. Thats always been my point bcuz 4 the most part it is.The beef in Southern Ca started with prison gangs and it was easy to use race as an excuse. Word is the beef started when some crips ripped off some paisa cartel of some dope & the Mexican Mafia took a big $$$ hit. Then from prison they called a green light on the crips but it turned and understandably looked racial as f. Now these youngsters (from both sides) use race as a jump off.

****** stuff really, it manipulation. I find it weak minded & makes people look insecure or scared if they have to use race. Theres always some1 bigger or badder out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  A lot of Puerto Ricans are black including the guy in your signature. Puerto Rican is a nationality, not a race. Sorry if that burst your bubble but your claim makes no sense.
                  so what we got dark skinned too?? still some blacks are racist... not trying to say nothing false...

Comment

• Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
                    so what we got dark skinned too?? still some blacks are racist... not trying to say nothing false...
                    How does Black racism effect you???

Comment

• Some Mexicans ARE racist as fuck.

Look at El Boss Hogg for example.

Comment

Working...
                      X