• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder doesnt "want to unify"

Wilder wants a cash out.

If you cant see how this is true you are an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      But let's face it. The dude wants to unify and the only thing that holds them back from unifying is other champs not unifying. The dude is frustrated that he gets called out for being a Bum Squad. Yes, he's fighting bums, but he wants to fight all other dudes in the division also, the likes of Joshua and Parker.

Though with all that, he is still Mr. Windmills, but I got to keep it real.
      Nah he gets no props from me just for calling people out. You have no idea if he is frustrated or not. You have no idea if his calling people out and then fighting useless turds is his actual gameplan. So judge him on his resume alone which cant lie. Its an absolute disgrace he has been "champ" for years now and has fought NOBODY. Joshua puts him shame with his 19 fights and win over klitsko. Fight one single, credible world class fighter and i will stop laughing at american heavyweights as a whole.

Comment

I really don't get all the hate he gets. Yeah, he's not the most skilled and his resume is pretty weak, but he is incredibly entertaining and a true KO artist. I know it's great to admire the more technical side of the sport, but when it comes down to it you can't beat the pure excitement and spectacle of a bombs away fight.

Let's also not forget he had a fight signed with Povetkin in Russia and Povetkin ****ed it up. You can't get a more dangerous opponent than that at HW right now, especially in his home country.

Comment

Wilder is basically the black GGG

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
            ^^This. If he really wanted a decent competitor he'd face Ortiz as he's available. But he doesn't. He juts acts like he wants big fights when he really doesn't.
            If he isn't unifying he will have to fight his mandatory. Not that hard to figure out

Comment

I am sure if he flew to england, and confronted Anthony Joshua face to face infront of camera's? the fight would happen! When Muhammad Ali came back from his ban, he traveled to Philadelphia and walked the streets looking for Joe Frazier, soon word of mouth carried this information! and 1000's of people joined him, while he was just walking through the city looking for Frazier....

Wilder needs to do more than just tweet, and make childish Instagram video's! Take a leaf out of David Haye's book.

Comment

Wilder flew to england....and had a staged confrontation with TONY ****ING BELLEW.

' i fink he really wants to fite someone now doe'

If wilder is so desperate to fight Parker, why didnt he call him into the ring after The washington fight? Parker flew out to the fight & instead they had a 10 second awkward handshake backstage?

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  I am sure if he flew to england, and confronted Anthony Joshua face to face infront of camera's? the fight would happen! When Muhammad Ali came back from his ban, he traveled to Philadelphia and walked the streets looking for Joe Frazier, soon word of mouth carried this information! and 1000's of people joined him, while he was just walking through the city looking for Frazier....
                  Reminds me of the legendary quest to find Charlie Zelenoff.

Comment

I take this back, Wilder is an absolute ducker and is a coward and should be disgraced from all points of the world beit a casual or a hardcore boxing fan. A man that would not accept 3 million to fight a C-level fighter in Dyllian White should be disgraced.

#BumSquad #Windmill.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      Wilder is an absolute ducker and is a coward
                      Who has Wilder ducked? He has the most important belt in the history of boxing, the WBC heavyweight championship of the world. He takes on all comers. He ducks nobody. It's not his fault Povetkin got caught cheating (and then got caught cheating again).

Wilder wanted Parker in July. Arum wouldn't let the fight happen.

Joshua isn't going to be available until late 2018 at the soonest.

Until somebody is available or willing to unify, all Wilder can do is keep knocking out guys ranked by the WBC and fight his mandatories when they come due.

Comment

Working...
                      X