No announcement yet.

Andre Ward trying TO GET JOHN JACKSON FIRED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    He does it passive aggressively like a woman.
    See, this is the same thing freedom does, runs his mouth about Ward, but then can provide no examples...thats why he put me on ignore because I called him out for saying Ward was racist, when I asked to provide proof, he couldn't, and like the puzzy he is, he puts me on ignore to avoid embarrassment.

The FACT is he did not do any trash talking about Jackson, you're simply saying he did because you're obviously ignorant, and then try to pass it off as Ward sort of trash talking by NOT trash talking at all. Stfu if you don't know what you're talking about. This IS me saying you're an idiot.

Comment

Jackson admitted he was willing to jump ship and that he talked to Wards team behind Kovalevs back. How can anyone defend that? People letting their emotions for Ward affect their judgement.

Comment

Damn! JDJ is a snake. It's gonna be hard for him to get work after this

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          See, this is the same thing freedom does, runs his mouth about Ward, but then can provide no examples...thats why he put me on ignore because I called him out for saying Ward was racist, when I asked to provide proof, he couldn't, and like the puzzy he is, he puts me on ignore to avoid embarrassment.

The FACT is he did not do any trash talking about Jackson, you're simply saying he did because you're obviously ignorant, and then try to pass it off as Ward sort of trash talking by NOT trash talking at all. Stfu if you don't know what you're talking about. This IS me saying you're an idiot.
          If you can't see it then i can't help you. It's funny how you think that you can put people in their place tho...who the **** are you?

Comment

Bans are getting real out here. First headshots now war chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Jackson admitted he was willing to jump ship and that he talked to Wards team behind Kovalevs back. How can anyone defend that? People letting their emotions for Ward affect their judgement.
              Kovalev is basically paying him to hold mitts at this point. He doesn't listen to him in the corner and obviously can't trust him at this point...he should cutvhim loose and save himself the % of his purse.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                Bans are getting real out here. First headshots now war chavez.
                nuggahz snitching left and right, going against their own code of conduct.

Comment

Why is this a huge deal? Who cares? Lol

Comment

This is what they call "mind games."

Its what I call weak ****. Who gives a ****

Comment

Why is JDJ still with him? Makes him look very weak honestly if he is going to cry about all that then goes back that is WEAK! Or maybe they just keeping him so that he doesn't join Ward. They showed it on HBO forget what Ward said but yeah he wasn't allowed to say anything in the corner it was a Russian Trainer talking to Kovalev in between round JDJ was just giving Kovalev Water not saying anything

Comment

Working...
                      X