Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Demolishes Andrzej Fonfara in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn that was a big right hand by Alvarez, Pascal can't just sit around on the outside against such a rangy powerful guy

Comment

1-1 but Alvarez was taking it to Pascal in the second

Comment

Alvarez came back in round 2. I got it even up.

These guys aren't the world's biggest punchers but they seem to be able to hurt each other pretty easily.

Comment

Liked the replays. Could see just how hurt Pascal really was in that round.

1-1

Comment

Rd 2 to Alvarez, 1-1. Pascal got his ass whipped that rd

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Alvarez came back in round 2. I got it even up.

These guys aren't the world's biggest punchers but they seem to be able to hurt each other pretty easily.

They have the same trainer, are gym buddies, and sparring partners.

Fights like this are great because both fighters know each other so well, you know everything a guy can do, and his weaknesses when you work with and around him day in and day out.

Comment

They pose all round and then go all out in the last 20 seconds. WTF?

Comment

Great end of the round, Pascal lucky he didn't get dropped there.

2-1 Alvarez

Comment

Damn Pascal threw like 4 totally blind shots to end round 3. He landed them decent but I can't see that working out well long term

Comment

Pascal in survival mode, way too small for this division. Can't establish his jab, just trying to land 1 punch at a time.

Comment

Working...
                      X