No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Demolishes Andrzej Fonfara in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    You would figure Alvarez would have been able to do more off the counter with his good straight shots, but they are pretty infrequent so hard to wait around them those wild shots and be ready to counter.
    Alvarez also hasn't made much use of an uppercut counter during those moments where Pascal overextends with a lead straight. As defensively inept as Pascal has been, Alvarez hasn't shown the ability to take advantage. He seems to lack a killer instinct too. A better fighter would've trashed Pascal in the earlier rounds. This was Alvarez's time to shine, but he didn't capitalize imo.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 06-03-2017, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• I can bet the money that my man Sullivan Barrera destroys both of these fools. Not even mentioning Bivol and Gvozdyk

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Surprised to see you with an Alvarez sig, are you a fan, or baiting some peeps?

I think he's cool but I am wearing the sig mostly because I think he looks like a Bond villain there. Such a great pic. And the guy who has been ducking him in the background there, running his mouth.

Comment

• Alvarez always looks the same to me. Solid, but unspectacular. Does enough to win but leaves you wanting more from him

Comment

• my god, what an awful fight

Comment

• Alvarez does have a nice jab!

Comment

• im turning this off, depressing.

from the classic froch war .....to this

Comment

• Alvarez by like 9 or 10 rds

Comment

• Hope they don't rob Alvarez, dude worked Pascal aaaall fight.

Comment

• Good Fight! Surprisingly!

Comment

Working...
                      X