Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters you would want on your side in a bar fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao? He'll end up praying and try to be peaceful. Lmfao why do you assume the top boxers will automatically be the best in a bar fight? Pick actual badass fighters. I agree with Tyson.

Terence Crawford, because he acts like a badass and fights like a badass, and he really has a badass attitude.

Tony Bellew, a former bouncer by age 15, and says he's been through some tough stuff in life. I need real tested fighters in these situations, not guys who are good with gloves and rules only.

Martin Murray, like Bellew, lived a rough life in the past. I heard Murray did jail time and loved to brawl.

Dereck Chisora, he's just seems crazy.

David Haye, I know he won't hesitate to glass someone.

Avtandil Khurtsidze, he seems crazy too.

Adrien Broner, not a great boxer, but I think he's tested enough to do some damage in a bar brawl.

Comment

How did I forget Chisora, gotta have that crazy animal on my side!

Comment

Any of the top heavyweights. Of the smaller guys; Kovalev, GGG, Avtandil Khurtsidze and especially Orlando Salido (he's do whatever it takes)

Comment

Prime Riddick Bowe...Those who know, know...

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            People that come to mind:

Mike tyson, The russian hammer Kudryashov, manny pacman, wilder, Kovalev

Pacman is a bad choice on this one. He won't fight in the bar, he'd fix the issue and misunderstandings and talk about God, and call your enemies *brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              Pacman is a bad choice on this one. He won't fight in the bar, he'd fix the issue and misunderstandings and talk about God, and call your enemies *brothers.
              Pre religious pacman. He was a monster, sleeping with prostitutes and getting into street fights.

You see this new media made pacman, the old pac was the guy who enjoyed breaking orbital bones

Comment

Only one name:

Sor Rungvisai.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Only one name:

Sor Rungvisai.

Comment

Floyd mayweather, derrick gainer, and devon alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      Ill take on your team any time any where pal.

Mayorga will end up battered and bruised, asleep at some local petrol station!
                      Salido would leave half way through to Uber someone
                      You still feelin good about takin on my squad after the news about Khurtisdze??? LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X