Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The myth that Ward was the one that initiated the dirty tactics in Kovalev fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    I got some **** i need shifting, how much you charge you bum? You aren't getting a tip though.
    I'll shift your sh it... fuçking ******. Try to have a boxing discussion, and these punk ass mutha fuçks just want to talk sh it. This is whats wrong with this site. Too many bulls hitters and not enough hitters

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      I'll shift your sh it... fuçking ******. Try to have a boxing discussion, and these punk ass mutha fuçks just want to talk sh it. This is whats wrong with this site. Too many bulls hitters and not enough hitters
      You started the insults pal.

Comment

Your boy is a fuçking foul artist. Get over it

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          You started the insults pal.
          I didnt insult you, you weak ass ******

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
            Late in the second half of the fight, Kovalev was too tired to wrestle anymore, did you seem him get heabutted then? Or did you see him eat body shots and left crosses/hooks on the inside?
            Yea, he got tired and couldn't stop wards holding and hitting but did the head control stop?

Comment

Shifting someone's **** sounds pretty gross...

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                Yea, he got tired and couldn't stop wards holding and hitting but did the head control stop?
                Why do you keep calling it head control? It was fouling. Kovalev was fouling from the first round to last.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                  Late in the second half of the fight, Kovalev was too tired to wrestle anymore, did you seem him get heabutted then? Or did you see him eat body shots and left crosses/hooks on the inside?
                  Great point, Kova prevented all inside fighting via headlocks.

Comment

Kovalev was redirecting wards head. Ward leads with his head alot and hold you when he gets inside. Kov was having none it.

Comment

So you look back at Kovalev's career and Ward's career, and Kovalev was the one who holds? Really??

Comment

Working...
                      X