Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abraham vs Eubank jr. in July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a decent fight, Abraham is way past his best, but he can still test Eubank Jr's chin. This is his second best opponent to date.

Comment

Abraham will smash this ponce...then find himself in the WBSS...where he can redeem himself after the dodgy super six where he was robbed vs dirty direll....we might even get abraham vs kessler which would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
        Abraham against a high workrate guy? Lol
        There's a reason Eubank Jnr hasn't ever been matched with a puncher.

Comment

This is a decent fight, but there isn't one puncher on Chris Jnrs record. For those who think he has daddy's chin your about to get your answer.

Comment

Should be a good fight this one. Abraham is a tough old pro. Knows just how to steal the round.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
              This is a decent fight, but there isn't one puncher on Chris Jnrs record. For those who think he has daddy's chin your about to get your answer.
              Spike O Sullivan can bang but he was completely outboxed by Eubank before his corner called it quits, that was a one sided beating from Jr and style wise probably the best comparison to Abraham. I haven't seen anything from Jr to suggest he's delicate around the whiskers, the thing that worries me against abraham is Eubanks laziness during rounds and showboating could cost him vs an experienced operator like AA.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                Glass half empty, half full type scenario. There's no questioning his work rate when he sees any signs that his opponent's hurt.
                This fight should serve as a measuring stick to see where Eubank Jr is skills wise & I agree I think it's going to be close, until the late stages.
                eubank is a disgrace and so is this fight. he is waiting for GGG to retire

Comment

Im down with this fight!!! Lets see what Eubanks is all about.

Comment

WAR Abraham! Knock out that chump Eubank. This is a big step up from the Dung-beetle Destroyer

Comment

Abraham has just enough left in the tank to give Eubank a few good rounds of work, but this will likely be more of a sparring session than a compelling fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X