No announcement yet.

Gervonta Davis vs Orlando Salido

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Not long ago I though Salido would be too rough of a challenge for Davis. Not now though. And Loma will beat him easily this time.
    Davis today....KO's the Salido that Loma fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Davis today....KO's the Salido that Loma fought.
      I thought he was little green yet but he's coming along very nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        I thought he was little green yet but he's coming along very nicely.
        On top of his speed and power...he is tricky as hell.

Davis has crazy range for a short guy.

It's hard to tell if you're out of danger because he can launch a long range missile from anywhere.

In 3-4 fights he'll be ready for anybody.

Dude is just that good...plus he is surrounded by the best minds in the sport and has the work ethic of a locomotive.

Comment

Davis Salido is at the end of his career I think he gets tko'ed really.

Comment

davis stops him at this point. salido was dropped by a late replacement in his last fight. i know some people want loma to avenge his sole loss, but in reality it makes no sense.

Comment

Davis utterly destroys Salido at this point. Too much of everything going for the younger fighter and too much lost on behalf of Salido for it to even be considered competitive.

Comment

Salido is tough as hell and would be a tough fight for most fighters. But gervonta is too skilled and too talented to lose to Salido at the point in time.

Davis by late tko

Comment

Davis destroys the Salido that Loma fought.

Comment

The war with vargas took something out of both fighters. Salido just got dropped and struggled to beat a last minute nobody. A few years ago salido takes him. Too many wars have finally caught up with salido. I take Davis today.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      Davis destroys the Salido that Loma fought.
                      I agree he walks through both versions. Guaranteed KO from Tank the kids special. All the old pro tricks won't work with Gervonta. He'll walk through you & he'd definitely steam roll Salido.

Comment

Working...
                      X