• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henry Cooper

Comment

you must trolling if you're saying Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by Ready4Whatever View Post
        Eubank is not up with the best at all. he's somewhere between 11-20 I reckon. Lewis is Canadian.
        Just because he holds dual British and Canadian citizenship doesn't mean he's not from the UK. He was born in England and represented England his entire pro career, so yes when you're talking about best fighters from the UK you have to include Lewis. Lennox Lewis is definitely the best boxer from The UK

Comment

Lennox is our best fighter and you haven't even put him on the ****ing poll.

Comment

Lennox Lewis.. Even Canada can take credit to a certain extent..

Comment

Calzaghe seems to get the same hate Ward does, I never understood it. Two of my favourites, maybe it's just me as I enjoy 'boxing' and I dong get a hard dick for knock outs, that shot Calzaghe was hit by from Kessler though did something funny to me though. What a shot man, one of meanest uppercuts I ever saw.

Comment

Lewis moved to Canada at a very young age, I think he was 8? , learned to box there, grew up there, has a Canadian accent. represented them at the Olympics waving the Canada flag

He isn't british!

But even if you think he's british . Joe Calzaghe is a greater fighter anyway, he would have never in a million years have got KO'd by a guy the level of a Hasim Rahman or Oliver Mccall.

Comment

it's obviously Junior Witter

Comment

lennox lewis and joe calzaghe. two of the best fighters of all time.

Comment

Totally different list but.... Naz, Hatton, Froch & Benn were easily my favorite UK fighters to watch

Comment

Working...
                      X