Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Floyd critics still talking about Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I see threads from the same posters still talking about Floyd's past. It's frequent and it's from the same ******ed posters. Meanwhile, I don't see threads from Floyd fans talking about him. It's like most fans have accepted that he's retired except for that group still keeping his name on the front page.
    Stop trolling will you. Floyd fans always start threads about Floyd kissing his butt, or start threads about his rivals, be it pac or GGG.
    Asking why PAC is fighting horn and why don't fight the next generation of talents when we know they never asked Floyd to when he was still active.
    You criticise PAC or GGG then Floyd's name will be bought up because it concerns him as well.
    Last edited by hugh grant; 06-03-2017, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Floyd beat more champions than most boxers, champions who had loyal fans. More fans = more hostility and resentment. We're still feeling the effects of 2 May.

Comment

I mean outside the forum, Great Britain loves Floyd doe.

And regarding why Floyd haters bring him up, maybe it's Dana White and the UFC they actually hate...

The reality is that Horn vs PAC ain't getting love. It's hard to cope with

Comment

Working...
        X