Andre Ward's Clinching "Skills" Revealed *GIFS*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    that wasn't weeks, the referee of that fight was cortez

btw, how is that picking him apart? i mean the second half of kovalev-ward. ward made it competitive, but hardly picking him apart.
    You're Right my fault on that!

Of course I'm Exaggerating with the Picking Him Apart but I do think the rematch could look a lot like the second half of the first fight if Kovalev can't knock Ward out early but the good thing about all of this is that we get to find out in a couple of weeks

Comment

• I don't have a problem with the clinching in the Kovalev fight per se, because Kovalev wanted to play that game as well (so ref let them). But it made me laugh every time one of these idiots tried to say that it was Kovalev who was initiating the clinches.

You're showing them indisputable proof, and they will still try to say that Kovalev, who never clinches, and it gives him no advantage, was the one initiating clinches against Ward, a known serial clincher who loves doing it.

Some people keep pulling things out of absolute thin air and pass it off as truth. How do you even do that in the 21st century?

Comment

• What a circle jerk of a thread this is.

Make all the gifs you like, Ward won the fight and he did so by turning it ugly.

Versatile ATG type fighters are known to do things like that...adapt!

What you really should be doing is trying to figure out how Kovalev can do something other than a reverse headlock everytime Ward gets inside.

That's why he lost...you putting a guy in a reverse headlock everytime you come together, it aint hard to figure out you don't want it.

And if Kova's attitude is anything like yours, he is going to lose again and worse.

BTW, here's a hint for you:

If a fighter is being supposedly repeatedly fouled or held, the first thing we should see is complaints from the fighter and his corner.

When I don't see that during a fight, I take that to mean the corner (and the Fighter) are OK with what is going on while it is going on.

Complaining after the fight is bytchmade...

Comment

• Cherry picking at it's finest. The tone was set by Kovalev, every time Ward got in close he'd push his head down. When you know that's going to happen every time you start reaching out to support the weight on your neck.

These are just from the first round.

Comment

• This is an absolute masterful ATG thread here, almost as good as my own ATG thread about Kovalev completely schooling Ward!

Loving the gifs inputted here to show real evidence and word for word it backs the truth!

Ward was supposed to outbox the stiff Euro commie Russian scum bully racist ahole Sergey Putin Mother Russia Kovalev but in fact Kovale showed he was the much better boxer!

I came away impressed how Kov negated most of the fouling tactics and if he didn't it likely would've ended like the Mikkel Kessler fight!

Good on Kov for having a rematch clause as I have no doubt Son Of Satan wouldn't have fought him again!

How can anyone be a fan of a man who poses as a Christian guy?

He freaking battled his promoter who gave him his shot at the big time on his deathbed in court,

He literally almost ended Mikkel Kessler's career due to fouling him and the ref allowing it!

He headbutts his way to victory against Sakio Bika!

He fouls, wrestles, low blows Kov and get a gift from the judges that HE knew he got and never admitted what we all know that he actually lost!

He continues to spew this "earned" garbage and show off the belts as if he legitimately won it and tries to paint his false victory as a exploit!

He literally got members of his team to try and buy out Kovalev's coach!

He's probably teaching kids how to do those illegal and horrible tactics so don't be surprised to see more fighters who want to take fight out of a fight and do fouling as their weapon!

How?? How can you be a fan of a man like that?! He's a charlatan and he plays his role very very well, as well as Virgil Hunter!

Green k earned!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Cherry picking at it's finest. The tone was set by Kovalev, every time Ward got in close he'd push his head down. When you know that's going to happen every time you start reaching out to support the weight on your neck.

These are just from the first round.

like i said, putting an elbow on someone's head is understood part of inside fighting. not illegal. it's not clinching.

is Kovalev wrestling? no... he's executing head control. completely legal. doesn't stall action.

Andre Ward HOLDS , shoots singles and doubles over an extended period. He's wrestling. that is illegal. that is what sets him apart.
              Last edited by HeadShots; 05-31-2017, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                like i said, putting an elbow on someone's head is understood part of inside fighting. not illegal. it's not clinching.

is Kovalev wrestling? no... he's moving Andre's head and done. completely legal.

Andre Ward HOLDS , shoots singles and doubles over an extended period. He's wrestling. that is illegal. that is what sets him apart.
                ......... Pushing someone's head down is illegal you moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  ......... Pushing someone's head down is illegal you moron.

prove it.

where does it say shoving head down is illegal?

This chit is illegal

WRESTLING

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    prove it.

where does it say shoving head down is illegal?

This chit is illegal

WRESTLING

You don't even know the basic rules of boxing.

"You cannot hit below the belt, hold, trip, kick, headbutt, wrestle, bite, spit on, or push your opponent."

Pushing someones head down is illegal.

Why do you think refs give warnings for it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      This is an absolute masterful ATG thread here, almost as good as my own ATG thread about Kovalev completely schooling Ward!

Loving the gifs inputted here to show real evidence and word for word it backs the truth!

Ward was supposed to outbox the stiff Euro commie Russian scum bully racist ahole Sergey Putin Mother Russia Kovalev but in fact Kovale showed he was the much better boxer!

I came away impressed how Kov negated most of the fouling tactics and if he didn't it likely would've ended like the Mikkel Kessler fight!

Good on Kov for having a rematch clause as I have no doubt Son Of Satan wouldn't have fought him again!

How can anyone be a fan of a man who poses as a Christian guy?

He freaking battled his promoter who gave him his shot at the big time on his deathbed in court,

He literally almost ended Mikkel Kessler's career due to fouling him and the ref allowing it!

He headbutts his way to victory against Sakio Bika!

He fouls, wrestles, low blows Kov and get a gift from the judges that HE knew he got and never admitted what we all know that he actually lost!

He continues to spew this "earned" garbage and show off the belts as if he legitimately won it and tries to paint his false victory as a exploit!

He literally got members of his team to try and buy out Kovalev's coach!

He's probably teaching kids how to do those illegal and horrible tactics so don't be surprised to see more fighters who want to take fight out of a fight and do fouling as their weapon!

How?? How can you be a fan of a man like that?! He's a charlatan and he plays his role very very well, as well as Virgil Hunter!

Green k earned!

Comment

Working...
                      X