Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Groves: I'd Love To Unify, That Will Be The Next Goal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point, I'd take him over DeGale in a rematch. I didn't think that way a year ago, or even two years ago. But Groves has slowly rebuilt himself with Shane McGuigan and DeGale is proving that he's really not that good and has been in way too many tough fights with mediocre opponents. I think he can also beat Callum Smith, who I'm not sold on, and even someone like Anthony Dirrell. He might be the 2nd best SMW right now.

Ramirez would be a handful though. I consider him the top dog. But I don't expect them to fight any time soon. Especially if Callum Smith becomes champion.

Comment

I think he could still be competitive with DeGale. DeGale always seems to be dragged into a brawl.

I think he'd beat Dirrell, but if Smith wins i'm not sure. Smith is still a hard one to gauge at present.

I think Groves has lost a yard or two., but with 168 not being the strongest, i give him a good chance against all those guys.

Comment

Just great to see George do it against a very determined fighter .Who I felt would have put George into really deep- waters had that big flurry of hard punchers not payed off...it did!

Even Carl was happy and I believe it was genuine.

Fight JD. at 02 ....PPV !

Comment

Paul Smith fights Tyron Zeuge in Germany next month & if the WBA are true to their words then Groves will have to fight the winner before the years out!

Comment

Working...
          X