Corrales had worser looking eyes then brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried to save any reputation little brook had left

Comment

If he had carried on he would have way more respect losing to a much better fighter in spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Ce1ska View Post
        At this point I'm just going to assume people are trolling or too ****** to understand the difference. You can't compare a swollen eye to having your orbital bone broken.

Do people really not understand you can go blind?
        Look at my avi and tell Brook to learn the warrior code. Eubank Sr is STILL scarred BTW it wasn't 'just' a swollen eye. Brooks mentality is questionable to say the least.
        In this sport they don't toe the line but it's still combat sport. Give your all. Look how dejected he was when Dominic Ingle was trying to gee him up in the corner. Kell was sitting there feeling sorry for himself, having demons. Spence broke his will so I have to give him his dues because I think Brook is a quality Boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
          Look at my avi and tell Brook to learn the warrior code. Eubank Sr is STILL scarred BTW it wasn't 'just' a swollen eye. Brooks mentality is questionable to say the least.
          In this sport they don't toe the line but it's still combat sport. Give your all. Look how dejected he was when Dominic Ingle was trying to gee him up in the corner. Kell was sitting there feeling sorry for himself, having demons. Spence broke his will so I have to give him his dues because I think Brook is a quality Boxer.
          Forget him dudes on the match room pay roll

Comment

Brook secured his payday either way. He knew he wasn't going to beat Spence either way so rather than risk serious injury he packed it in. Based on his last two showings he might not be entitled to those paydays in the future. Kahn next? Who else?

Comment

worser? first time i hear (read) that

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                worser? first time i hear (read) that
                Pickup a dictionary then you moron

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
                  Brook secured his payday either way. He knew he wasn't going to beat Spence either way so rather than risk serious injury he packed it in. Based on his last two showings he might not be entitled to those paydays in the future. Kahn next? Who else?
                  What was brook paid does anyone know? Khan has absolutely no reason to fight kelly quit brook

Comment

By all accounts, Corrales was drunk when he died. It was the 2 year anniversary of the height of his popularity, yet his career was already in shambles. You ****ing mook. Do most people on here not know boxing prior to "Money"?

Comment

Originally posted by IEsickboy View Post
                      By all accounts, Corrales was drunk when he died. It was the 2 year anniversary of the height of his popularity, yet his career was already in shambles. You ****ing mook. Do most people on here not know boxing prior to "Money"?
                      Dafuq? U alright there willis

Comment

Working...
                      X