Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Will Resume Training at Wild Card on July 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Will Resume Training at Wild Card on July 3

Miguel Cotto can enjoy a month's vacation before returning to Los Angeles, California, to report to the Wild Card Gym, owned by the Puerto Rican star's head trainer Freddie Roach. Bryan Perez, Cotto's right-hand man, told Carlos Gonzalez that they will travel to Los Angeles on June 30. It will be the third time this year that the Puerto Rican pugilist travels over to the United States for a training camp.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Must be taxing on the body to have had been training for 5 weeks early in the year in January. Then stop, start training again at the beggining of May, stop again and then come back now in the beginning of July.

Cotto should definitely relax, live it up, enjoy life, eat, etc... with the time he has off until July 1. He shouldn't think about or start to train until then.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
      Must be taxing on the body to have had been training for 5 weeks early in the year in January. Then stop, start training again at the beggining of May, stop again and then come back now in the beginning of July.

Cotto should definitely relax, live it up, enjoy life, eat, etc... with the time he has off until July 1. He shouldn't think about or start to train until then.
      I think it is,but for guys his age,,when you're younger I guess your body can take that,but at his age it's different,
      Last edited by lopez36; 05-28-2017, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
        I think it is,but for guys his age,,when you're younger I guess your body can take that,but at his age it's different,
        Yeah, he just needs to make sure he's not over trained. But with the guys he has, Roach and Gavin McMillan from the Sports Science Lab, he's in good hands and I'm sure he'll be fine.
        Last edited by The Time; 05-28-2017, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Miguel joto, hurry up get back in there and get your title back,there's a guy by the name of brook AKA glass eye socket taking your kneeling move . Go get your kneel back ,that's all you .

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me the amount of childish immature ignorance that is on this forum.

There must be a bunch of teenage posters on this forum. I'm sure of it.

Comment

Real fans respect!

Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
              Miguel joto, hurry up get back in there and get your title back,there's a guy by the name of brook AKA glass eye socket taking your kneeling move . Go get your kneel back ,that's all you .
              How can you call yourself a real boxing fan and continue to disrespect fighters that have given there all in the ring so that people like you would be passionate enough to call yourself a real boxing fan. You should change your name to fickleboxingfan1. If you don't know what the word fickle means look it up before you reply iam sure you will agree����
              Last edited by Manonfire4; 05-29-2017, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Should you not concentrate on cottos future please. If he listened to you hed be nothing. We dont want him on your level

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
                  Should you not concentrate on cottos future please. If he listened to you hed be nothing. We dont want him on your level

Ok weirdo, with your out of no where comment. I was concerned with Cotto maybe overtraining, but then realized he has one of the best conditioning coaches from the Sports Science Lab, so I corrected myself in a post later.

Been a Cotto fan since 2002, and that's all I'm being. Don't know where your comment is coming from or what your thought process is, but analyze and read first before commenting. Thank You

Comment

Ok weirdo, with your out of no where comment. I was concerned with Cotto maybe overtraining, but then realized he has one of the best conditioning coaches from the Sports Science Lab, so I corrected myself in a post later.

Been a Cotto fan since 2002, and that's all I'm being. Don't know where your comment is coming from or what your thought process is, but analyze and read first before commenting. Thank You
                    You have not been a fan your a moron dude. Analyse yourself. You tried boxing. You failed. You constantly got beat your mates had to guide you away from the sport. Then you come along givong superstars life coaching. Your an unemployed bum

Comment

Working...
                    X