No announcement yet.

Let's be honest. Floyd vs Pac was a lot closer than people made out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    No it wasn't. How many fighters thought Pacquiao won? I only can think of 1, Holyfield.
    So lomachenko and Duran thinking PAC won don't count? SSM thinking it was a draw shoulkdnt count?

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      So lomachenko and Duran thinking PAC won don't count? SSM thinking it was a draw shoulkdnt count?
      Not when every other fighter had Mayweather winning. When Pacquiao's own trainer had Mayweather winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Not when every other fighter had Mayweather winning. When Pacquiao's own trainer had Mayweather winning.
        Don't waste your time. He is a flat earther. So he's either ******, stubbornly ******ed, or both. He also loves Manny in an unhealthy way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          A guy on another forum did a count, included the time of a punch in the round and what punch it was such as a jab, uppercut etc, he kept asking posters to prove him wrong but I don't think anyone did, he had it close
          I think the guy you are referring too is a legend in these forums.

Yes, no one proved him wrong to this day. The guy proved Floyd's win was a fluke. And to this day it's one of the epic threads in NSB. It's now almost 200k views who know the truth that Floyd's win was a sham. Thanks to that guy.

Here is the link of this legendary thread:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=695333

Comment

• i had it 8-4 or 8-3-1 Floyd

Comment

• Why continue talking about dis chit??? Its ova.

Comment

• Floyd won but Pac showed good boxing skills. OK he lost the fight but didnt do that bad. Mayweather was a heavy favorite

I don't see how anyone can have Pac winning though. Most of them are either Filipino or passionately hate Floyd

Comment

• Floyd won. Boxing lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    I'm sure at the end of this sequence of Floyd resembling punch bag floyd shakes his head.
                    That is the sign and cue the judgres can assume none of the punches hurt Floyd or landed therefore not scored for PAC?
                    He shaked his head as in to said you didn't hurt me but he's right you can't hurt a punching bagweather. After that he stick at what he does best running and hugging.
                    Last edited by Outworn; 06-13-2017, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                      He shaked his head as in to said you didn't hurt me but he's right you can't hurt a punching bagweather. After that he stick at what he does best running and hugging.
                      If PAC didn't Injure his shoulder he'd have finished that punching bag off.
                      Floyd was literally a punching bag offering no resistance and no counter punching

Comment

Working...
                      X