No announcement yet.

Is Groves a P4P fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Groves a P4P fighter?

Wins over Degale, Chudinov, Gutnecht, Murray, Smith etc. his only defeats were really competitive bouts with Jack and Froch.

I look at a guy like Golovkin's resume, and don't see anybody Groves couldn't beat. Jacobs isn't nearly as good as either Froch or Jack and he arguably won. I couldn't imagine 147lb Brook out boxing him either.

does GGG's resume include getting stanky legged in front of 80000 at wemblay?

Comment

George Groves is underrated

Comment

his good fighter ,Groves from first Froch fight was P4P

Comment

He should replace Golovkin at #3 because, if you take away his losses, he's essentially an undefeated fighter with a better resume.

(waiting for some fish to take that bait)

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            does GGG's resume include getting stanky legged in front of 80000 at wemblay?
            ggg has never fought a guy as good as Froch. The guy nearly lost to Jacobs, Ouma as well, you think he beats Froch? Don't see how he could handle his size or power, after all, weren't g fans making a big deal about the monstrous 5'11 DJ? How could he handle 6'1 Froch?

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              ggg has never fought a guy as good as Froch. The guy nearly lost to Jacobs, Ouma as well, you think he beats Froch? Don't see how he could handle his size or power, after all, weren't g fans making a big deal about the monstrous 5'11 DJ? How could he handle 6'1 Froch?

Froch is not better than Jacobs p4p.

he's an unskilled slow brawler with an iron chin.

Comment

Wins over Degale, Chudinov, Gutnecht, Murray, Smith etc. his only defeats were really competitive bouts with Jack and Froch.

I look at a guy like Golovkin's resume, and don't see anybody Groves couldn't beat. Jacobs isn't nearly as good as either Froch or Jack and he arguably won. I couldn't imagine 147lb Brook out boxing him either.
                Huh? Groves? No.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  Froch is not better than Jacobs p4p.

he's an unskilled slow brawler with an iron chin.
                  Froch ranked in the top 10 in all of boxing when he fought Groves. I'm not sure DJ even ranked in the top 50 of the sport.

If he truly was a unskilled brawler he wouldn't have thoroughly out boxed Abraham whom Murray got schooled by (Top 3 win on g's resume).

Comment

Lol @ u and all the other Ward fanboys hyping up Froch just because Ward beat him

Before he fought Ward you guys hated him, now you praise him because it makes Ward look good.

Comment

Working...
                    X