No announcement yet.

Brook "I couldn't see" yet he looks directly at the presenter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    There is no proof his orbital bone was broke and even if it was, it was likely a small fracture.

Considering I have seen real life orbital bone breaks, Brook was not blinking funny in the interview at all, his eye did not water, he did not look like he was distressed or could not focus.

He showed more of those symptoms during and after the GGG fight but last night was a joke.

On top of all that, I've seen Margarito and Morales fight on with worsei njuries, I've seen AA, Williams and so many others fight on with worse injuries. You're all acting like boxing is a non contact sport and injuries won't happen.

Brook quit, plain and simple. He should never appear on ppv again.
    There isn't proof?

how about the doctor who examined it and confirmed it?

I've met many lowlife Khanturds on NSB, but you really have a complex of proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
      Did he say he was completely blind? You think it's hard to see an interviewer standing still a few inches away?
      I mean, I guess Kell Brook doesn't have a second eye he can see with either.

TS is funny...

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        There isn't proof?

how about the doctor who examined it and confirmed it?

I've met many lowlife Khanturds on NSB, but you really have a complex of proportions.
        Brook is a quitter. An embarrassment to all boxers. Even his own stablemate Bellew lost all respect for Brook.

Comment

Makes you think about the levels of being a warrior there is! When you have fighters like Danny Williams fighting with a dislocated shoulder etc

I agree with Tony Bellew? Kell Brook will regret how this fight ended for the rest of his life. Funny thing was his injury up against Golovkin was much worse, and he wanted to carry on fighting in that specific fight! His difference in behavior in his most recent fight, shows that he has been psychological & emotionally damaged from the Golovkin defeat!

Life is a battle and test of your body, mind and spirit! Kell Brook in preparation for this fight in my opinion, did not prepare optimally! He should of taken a leaf out of Carl Froch's book, and worked with a sports psychologist! (Carl Froch during his preparation for the Groves rematch, worked with a sports psychologist! because from my perspective he feared elements of George Grove's ability! He swallowed his pride, and implemented the correct procedures that he needed to go through in training! And the results manifested through his performance on fight night!)...
          Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 05-29-2017, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
              Brook is a quitter. An embarrassment to all boxers. Even his own stablemate Bellew lost all respect for Brook.
              Stick to driving taxis and leave boxing alone.

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
                Bellew shaking is head should be a gif lol

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                Makes you think about the levels of being a warrior there is! When you have fighters like Danny Williams fighting with a dislocated shoulder etc

I agree with Tony Bellew? Kell Brook will regret how this fight ended for the rest of his life. Funny thing was his injury up against Golovkin was much worse, and he wanted to carry on fighting in that specific fight! His difference in behavior in his most recent fight, shows that he has been psychological & emotionally damaged from the Golovkin defeat!

Life is a battle and test of your body, mind and spirit! Kell Brook in preparation for this fight in my opinion, did not prepare optimally! He should of taken a leaf out of Carl Froch's book, and worked with a sports psychologist! (Carl Froch during his preparation for the Groves rematch, worked with a sports psychologist! because from my perspective he feared elements of George Grove's ability! He swallowed his pride, and implemented the correct procedures that he needed to go through in training! And the results manifested through his performance on fight night!)...
                Abraham fought about 10 rounds with a broken jaw! Morales years past his best fought a much bigger opponent with one eye and almost won.

And you raise an important point that I also brought up, Brook was much worse against ggg although I don't think he wanted to continue. His corner came up with the plan to pull him out and make it so Brook didn't look bad.

This time round, his corner wanted, heck needed him to fight on, ingle is a smart fella, he knew what a second quit would do to his career. Yet Brook wanted out and had to take it into his own hands.

I wouldn't be this annoyed if this occurred in a low level bout where he wasn't getting paid millions on ppv but at this level it's just pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  That convict in your Avi would have quit a LOT sooner
                  You may be right, who knows?

Comment

Bellew shaking is head should be a gif lol

Abraham fought about 10 rounds with a broken jaw! Morales years past his best fought a much bigger opponent with one eye and almost won.

And you raise an important point that I also brought up, Brook was much worse against ggg although I don't think he wanted to continue. His corner came up with the plan to pull him out and make it so Brook didn't look bad.

This time round, his corner wanted, heck needed him to fight on, ingle is a smart fella, he knew what a second quit would do to his career. Yet Brook wanted out and had to take it into his own hands.

I wouldn't be this annoyed if this occurred in a low level bout where he wasn't getting paid millions on ppv but at this level it's just pathetic.
                    I think his entire team with been secretly disappointed with Kell Brook's actions! Fighters have the confidence now that outside of the ring, the science in evasive surgery is immense (Plus the medical care that comes after that aswell!) Especially for somebody who can potentially pay a lot of money for the best treatment! Just before Frazier's death, the boxing world was made aware that he fought most of his career with a damaged eye! and basically went blind in that eye during his famous fight up against Muhammad Ali "Thrilla in Manilla". Fighters from the past fought on with injuries, without the confidence of sports science and the improvements in medical care!

After athletes in any sport sustain big injuries, or go through traumatic events! most of the time they will work with a sport psychologists. I just feel like Kell Brook's entire team wrongly advised him on how to prepare for this fight after such a traumatic defeat to Golovkin.

(Kell Brook trained his body, but under-trained his mind!)...

Comment

Don't be stupid
                      Don't be a moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X