No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn has ruined Kell Brook's career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leppard365 View Post
    he should never have gone in with golovkin. But he did because eddie hearn is a money grabber.
    It was Brook who wanted Golovkin, I do think Golovkin has ruined Brook like I previously said before the fight even happening with Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Blender View Post
      Like somebody said he wanted to one up Khan.

Here's the thing though. Brook was heavier than GGG on fight night and weigh in.

Khan was outweighed by 20 lbs. But GGG, relatively hits quite a bit harder and applies more pressure than Canelo, but I don't think it was that crazy. It was a gamble, not an insane gamble, but a gamble that didn't pay off.
      Well, we see how good Golovkin really is, Spence is a top rated talent and he had a nevertheless very tough fight with Brook, Golovkin did a better job than Spence.

Comment

And Eddie Hearn is going to make this money grabber happen:

Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook

Glass Jaw vs. Glass Eye Sockets

Which will be the first to go? The jaw or eye socket

Lol

Comment

Errol Spence Jr. has ruined Kell Brook's career

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            B+ troll thread.

the guy isn't joking and he's got a leg to stand on in some regard. we've yet to see how brook's career will pan out, but he's almost surely going to be on the back nine after this. he'll still make money and he can get back on TV, but the chances of him being the top welterweight and top 25 p4p fighter in the world again aren't high.

hearn and brook's management could have taken an easier fight and built toward the khan fight for a lot of money in late '17 or early '18. they could have taken a fight at a catchweight to allow brook to adjust back to 147. spence, porter, thurman, pacquiao, those guys will still be fighting next year.

TS may very well be right. hearn made him a lot of money, but two tough fights in a row, dropping two weight classes, against two punches who break orbital bones on both sides of your face probably ends your career as a top fighter. i mean FFS a world class boxer just quit. the only fighter i can think of who went on to have legitimately great wins after quitting was roberto duran.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              the guy isn't joking and he's got a leg to stand on in some regard.
              Seems like a troll thread to me.

Idk what the leg would be to stand on. Are you suggesting Brook doesn't have a say or Hearn forced him into GGG & then Spence? Whats your evidence of that?

Hearn is all over the internet saying before this fight thinking it wasn't the best move so Brook vetoed him right there I know that much 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Seems like a troll thread to me.

Idk what the leg would be to stand on. Are you suggesting Brook doesn't have a say or Hearn forced him into GGG & then Spence? Whats your evidence of that?

Hearn is all over the internet saying before this fight thinking it wasn't the best move so Brook vetoed him right there I know that much 100%.

no, that would be a straw man and frankly the rhetoric of somebody who doesn't undestand a ton about boxing management and administration.

Comment

Originally posted by leppard365 View Post
                  he should never have gone in with golovkin. But he did because eddie hearn is a money grabber.
                  Precisely.... Golovkin chewed him up and spit him out

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    no, that would be a straw man and frankly the rhetoric of somebody who doesn't undestand a ton about boxing management and administration.
                    Asking you for evidence is a strawman

Comment

Working...
                    X