No announcement yet.

Kell Brook soon to retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook soon to retire

Seeing him in the post fight interview, walking to the dress room, he looked like a retired fighter.

He will be scared every time he's punched in the eyes and will probably take a knee again

He's peaked and it's only downhill from here. He's still a quality fighter and can be a contender at 154 but he might prefer to walk away.

Comment

I got retirement jitters too.

Comment

I can't see Brook making noise at 154, this might actually be it for him.

Comment

Think Khan fight will happen now, then he'll retire, too much money still in that fight

Comment

ye hell probably fight khan for a quick paycheque and retire. i still cant believe that he couldn't fill a arena in his hometown.

Comment

2 back to back devastating losses

He probably does need to think about retirement, the fashion in which he lost isnt a good sign. He wasnt knocked out cold, he was beaten into submission, which is much worse

Comment

He's going to have weight division issues and problems with his eyes.

Top quality fighter, but those are big problems to have.

Comment

Yea he might wanna consider that. Thats two fights in a row where he's looking like a guy who's face is about to fall off even if he was looking good at times in both bouts.

If he's made a nice lil pile of money he probably should.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    I got retirement jitters too.
                    That or a khan fight

Comment

Working...
                    X