Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Recalls How He Failed to Convince Brook to Skip Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook got all kinds of static when the whiners thought he would avoid Spence. And now that he's fighting him, the same whiners are grinding on any confidence he exudes about winning the fight. WTF is wrong with the whiners? Do they like the sport... or do they just like whining their guts out like some old gossiping biddy who hates their life?

WTF IS IT???

We have a great 50/50 fight coming shortly. ENJOY it!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Redd Foxx

But but Kell Brook didn't want the fight doe.

Duck duck duck

That's all these ducking boys know. When will they learn?
      Brook in January 2017;
      "I want fellow Brit Amir Khan,"
      "I still want to have the big fights with Keith Thurman, Danny Garcia, Manny Pacquiao. The big fights."

"I know I have a mandatory with Errol Spence. He's a very talented fighter but not really heard of in the UK or even America, but we all know he can fight," Brook said. "It's hard to get up for guys like this, because he doesn't have the name yet. I want the big money fights if I'm going to make 147 pounds."

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Brook in January 2017;
        "I still want to have the big fights with Keith Thurman, Danny Garcia, Manny Pacquiao. The big fights."

"I know I have a mandatory with Errol Spence. He's a very talented fighter but not really heard of in the UK or even America, but we all know he can fight," Brook said. "It's hard to get up for guys like this, because he doesn't have the name yet. I want the big money fights if I'm going to make 147 pounds."

Oh right. Cause picking Thurman, Garcia or Pacquiao who are more proven over Spence means he's ducking him.

I guess in your eyes Ward fought Kovalev to duck GGG right?!?!

Here you go ducking boy.

Comment

Brook in January 2017;

Thank you! Everyone's acting like he jimped on the opportunity when in reality he didn't have any options left.

Comment

why are people so scared of this kid whos he actually beat lol

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Here you go ducking boy.

lololol..... you mu-ther-fuk-er.
              (might be the first time I literally laughed at loud at something on here)

Comment

lololol..... you mu-ther-fuk-er.
                (might be the first time I literally laughed at loud at something on here)
                Lol I have no life. I had just gotten home from some tutoring and instead of getting some lunch I just had to sit down and come up with the masterpiece we have here right before our eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  Thank you! Everyone's acting like he jimped on the opportunity when in reality he didn't have any options left.
                  Boxing is prize fighting. Brook had options. Since none if those options panned out, he went with his mando.

You would be lying thru your fkin teeth if you told me you would choose Spence over those other names listed.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    why are people so scared of this kid whos he actually beat lol
                    Find out in a few hours

Comment

I respect anyone who goes up to fight a guy like GGG.

Not the brightest idea, but definitely gutsy.

Comment

Working...
                      X