Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia Talks About Broner Cheating Ways Is A Big Reason Figth Likely Wont Happe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey Garcia Talks About Broner Cheating Ways Is A Big Reason Figth Likely Wont Happe

Here he explains how broner gimmicks of cheating and changing the weight at the last minute on fighters is a reason why fight wont happen most likely.

Broner is a *****. 100% lost to Granados. Changed the weight last second, forced a 10 round bout instead of 12 rounds because of his stamina issues. Garcia takes Broners head off.

Comment

He's saying the same thing I was saying the other day. Broner shouldn't be fighting anybody right now. He needs help. To many issues going on with him and when he loses to Mikey he's gonna crack

Comment

Pita also said what I said a cpl weeks ago. Linares don't want the fight. Linares is ducking Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          He's saying the same thing I was saying the other day. Broner shouldn't be fighting anybody right now. He needs help. To many issues going on with him and when he loses to Mikey he's gonna crack
          Broner is gonna lay Mickey smooth the **** out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Broner is gonna lay Mickey smooth the **** out.
            U are delusional as ****. Broner could barely beat granados who alot of people thought actually beat broner. Mikey would whoop broner and I actually like Broner morr than Mikey.

Comment

Well damn. Hope Mikey gets something interesting next at least. I'm not too invested in any particular guy I just hope its something meaningful & both Broner & Linares got that base covered but both sound unlikely based upon this video.

Comment

the difference is that in front of him he won't have a theophane, escobedo or a granados, he'll have garcia he won't get away with that bs facing another big name. remember when haymon told porter to forget about the cw?

Comment

Damn, Mikey really needs a chance to shine. Linares don't want him. Loma isn't ready for 135 yet (or just doesn't want it yet). Broner would have been good for name value. Hope he finds a good opponent if this doesn't work out.

Comment

Yawn.......

Comment

Working...
                    X