Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: N'Dam-Murata, Barthelemy-Relikh Rematches Ordered By WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many pure incompetent judges is hard to believe. They had to have phoned in their scorecards and daydreamed for 45 minutes when the fights took place. More like corruption.

Comment

Glad something is being done to put these "judges" on notice. It's not enough, but it's a start. Something's gotta give in this sport. Too much corruption, too much incompetence for too long. Kudos to the WBA.

Comment

What took so long?. .

Comment

The question here has to be why were they fighting for the vacant WBA regular title in the first place when the said sanctioning body is supposed to be eliminating regular/ordinary & super title's.

Comment

damage control.

the cards were wide because rances is with haymon, but there was nothing controversial about rances winning. ESPN had the fight as a draw. which means there shouldn't be any complaining had either guy won. the problem is the wide scores, but that doesn't mean rances should have to give an immediate rematch if there was nothing controversial about him actually winning and the problem is that the scores are too wide.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
              Hard to take any of these alphabet soups serious.
              well the entire sport revolves around them, so what you're really saying is that it's hard to take boxing seriously.

and i can't say i disagree . . .

Comment

I'm glad Barthelemy's getting a chance to redeem himself after that gift he was given. I think he clearly beats Relick in the rematch. He looked rusty as hell last week. He can't afford another long layoff.

Comment

wait Murata and N'Dam gotta run it back too? I need to watch this fight...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Gilberto Jesus Mendoza, president of the World Boxing Association (WBA), announced at a press conference Thursday that judges Gustavo Padilla of Panama and Hubert Earle of Canada were suspended for six months - over their scoring of the fight from last Saturday in Japan in the match between Hassan N'Dam and Ryota Murata for the "regular" middleweight title of the sanctioning body.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    Rematch my ass

Overturn that crap decision....that is the right thing to do.

Murata shouldn't even have to look at N'dam again...let alone fight him....again.

That was an ATG robbery.

He's a better man than me....I'd be on the judges table kicking them in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                      wait Murata and N'Dam gotta run it back too? I need to watch this fight...
                      You will not believe your eyes.

WORSE

ROBBERY

EVER

The ref was just as atrocious.
                      He didn't count at least 3 knockdowns.

That fight will make you spit on the floor in your own house.

It's on youtube....see for yourself if I am exaggerating.

Comment

Working...
                      X