Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya to Boxing Fans: Don't Support Mayweather-McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd-Oscar 2 please

Comment

I really dont care about the fight, neither do i care about what oscar has to say about it...
      He needs to focus on canelo-ggg promotion...
      He better dont drop the ball again and end up back in rehab...

Comment

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya to Boxing Fans: Don't Support Mayweather-McGregor

Oscar De La Hoya really doesn't want boxing fans to pay to watch a Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Conor McGregor fight. The retired six-division champion is so opposed to even the idea of Mayweather-McGregor that he posted an impassioned plea to boxing fans Thursday on Facebook. De La Hoya's promotional company is in the process of finalizing a site for the highly anticipated middleweight championship showdown between Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez and popular Kazakh knockout artist Gennady Golovkin.
        [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Oscar: "Our sport might not ever recover"

Well, I disagree with that statement but I do agree with him that Mayweater McGregor is a circus act that shouldn't take place in the first place.

Comment

De la holic better be careful. lawsuits from mayweather and the ufc could send him and his company packing. what a dumb thing to say.

Comment

Disgrace to boxing, NSAC should be condemn for allowing it as MMA/UFC is not even a sport at all.

Comment

Oscar's right, but the wrong person to be talking shyt. He wanted to make the event a few months ago.

Comment

The fights a total joke but hes clearly crying about the money that he will be short changed cos of it he was keen ti rinse us with canelo v chaves smith khan all fights that the challengers had no chance v canello oscar been as bad as arum as a promoter only reason were seeing the ggg fight is cos of how bad he looked v jacobs and after a losss ggg value decreases and once again oscar loses money

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                    I'm against the fight myself
                    But to call for a boycott like this is pretty low
                    Even for a dude that did.....
                    Lmao...........

Comment

But we should had supported Canelo - Chavez?

Comment

Working...
                      X