No announcement yet.

Official: Kell Brook vs Errol Spence Jr RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
    While you guys were saying Kell was winning early Spence was getting to that body.
    ... yes, he invested early in that solid body work...

Comment

• Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post
      Sorry big man, I'm sure you've had dozens of fights and never quit.
      Cuck Brook

Comment

• Originally posted by bluzi View Post
        What i find funny about Spence that he reminds me a lot of GGG , the way he grinded him down was amazing because he got clearly outboxed at the start of the fight , in the end the same guys who call Earl the truth (which he is) are calling GGG a fraud and vise versa , i see the same ppl who call GGG ATG also saying that Spence is nothing special , welp for me both are amazing fighters and thats it.
        Going into a hostile 30k stadium against an elite WW (which Brook 100% is) and taking him out like that is amazing for a young fighter like him, he showed composure , grit and heart and he won a great fight!!! here , you see i can give him credit !!! even if i thought brook is going to take !!
        This x100. It's so easy to like Spence. Power, body punching, doesn't move excessively.....what more can you ask for??

Comment

• Body punches were quality by spence jr tonight
          Fights from here on out should be awesome

Comment

• He has weak eye bones man, his orbital is broken

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
              did you not see his eye lol? i knew it was all over then, surprised he fought back, but it was only a matter of time.

dude is really unlucky with these eye injuries and i doubt he can come back from this
              Yeah, I think it was a clash of heads during the 7th rd.

Comment

• Brook brought the chocolate brownies and Spence slow cooked him some Texas barbecue.

Comment

• Awww yayuh

Comment

• Originally posted by ESAU View Post
                    uK has given the visiting fighter the nod on close rounds plenty of times.

In fact I net judges are from other coubtries.

I would be more worried if fight were on USA to be honest. How they always appoint all American jidges like in Kovalev vs Ward (second fight all yank judgrs too).
                    I wasn't trying to get into some gay UK judges debate.

I was simply saying for example if you fight in gayland with gayland judges & rounds are close the gayland judges are more likely to give more close rounds to the gay fighter. My comment had nothing to do with the UK it had to do with basic sh^t I think most would agree on. And I thought there were many closer rounds.

Comment

• Khan saying on his IG he'll fight Brook now....as long as its tomorrow & he doesn't receive any medical attention for his eye(s).

Comment

Working...
                      X