Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by supremeboxer View Post
    he has a daughter and a girlfriend.
    maybe you need to check your ***uality
    Don't mean shyt, the dude still goes around going back to straight men's apartments falsely believing them to be f.ags and trying to touch their d.icks, all of course after he's sent his women home from holiday a day earlier so he can eat and poke around other men's chocolate brownies.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      that guy has the biggest inferiority complex when it comes to brits
      And you're the biggest fa.g on here, if Kell Brook came back to your apartment and tried touch your **** you'd be over the moon.

Comment

What time is it???

Spence time!

Comment

if brook is 100 percent fully recovered and that's a big if from the golovkin beating and broken eye and of course coming back down in weight doesn't hurt him I think brook beats spence easily.

Comment

Spence is leading in this poll but Brook is leading in the pick 'em poll.

Comment

The more I watch of Spence, the more I think Kell is going to win this fight. I'm getting kinda confident actually.

I have been studying both and I know you tend to focus on what a fighter can't do, as opposed to what he can, so I am trying to be fair - Spence is an athletic marvel. I mean, when did we last see a guy that tall, quick (of hand and foot), and athletic be a pressure fighter?

But I think his style is a little predictable. I am not sure he has a great jab though he does throw it out a lot - then it's a case of planting feet, and letting the hooks go. Brook to me is the more fluid fighter, more cerebral, better instincts, can fight coming forward and going back. I see the straight right and jab (not always as a 1-2 but in singular form) landing all night.

I really think Spence needed one more step up fighter after Algieri. He's looked impressive coming up but did he dispatch of his opponents any more impressively than Brook did his he pre-GGG mandatories? Brook also has experience of pressure fighters in Jones, Porter, GGG. Does Eroll have any experience of fighting a guy as varied as Brook? No.

Kell also looks to have made weight well.

Brook by UD, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Porter's Dad View Post
                The more I watch of Spence, the more I think Kell is going to win this fight. I'm getting kinda confident actually.

I have been studying both and I know you tend to focus on what a fighter can't do, as opposed to what he can, so I am trying to be fair - Spence is an athletic marvel. I mean, when did we last see a guy that tall, quick (of hand and foot), and athletic be a pressure fighter?

But I think his style is a little predictable. I am not sure he has a great jab though he does throw it out a lot - then it's a case of planting feet, and letting the hooks go. Brook to me is the more fluid fighter, more cerebral, better instincts, can fight coming forward and going back. I see the straight right and jab (not always as a 1-2 but in singular form) landing all night.

I really think Spence needed one more step up fighter after Algieri. He's looked impressive coming up but did he dispatch of his opponents any more impressively than Brook did his he pre-GGG mandatories? Brook also has experience of pressure fighters in Jones, Porter, GGG. Does Eroll have any experience of fighting a guy as varied as Brook? No.

Kell also looks to have made weight well.

Brook by UD, I think.
                Spence is very raw, he is strong though, but tonight he is facing a strong man.

The jab thing is also an issue, Spence doesnt have a good jab, whereas Brook has a very good jab.

To trouble someone like Brook you need a jab, also Brook is clearly faster of the two

What Spence has going for him is the body work, he will try and target Brooks body from the opening bell. Given Brook is coming down in weight, this may take a toll on him

Brook doesnt like to fight on the inside, Spence loves it, but Brook will be well aware of this and utilize the clinch. This is a very interesting match-up of styles

I have Brook winning via knockout in 6

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  And you're the biggest fa.g on here, if Kell Brook came back to your apartment and tried touch your **** you'd be over the moon.
                  arnt you a ukranian cuck that cheerleads boring yanky fanboy favorites like ward in the hope that your yanky cuckhold dream will come true ?:bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    arnt you a ukranian cuck that cheerleads boring yanky fanboy favorites like ward in the hope that your yanky cuckhold dream will come true ?:bukkake:
                    I wasn't aware Ward was a fanboy favourite.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                      I wasn't aware Ward was a fanboy favourite.
                      but you were aware you give off cuck vibes?

Comment

Working...
                      X