• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Wtf is that stoppage

gtfoh
    god youre an idiot.. he was getting clobbered

Comment

• I know there are a ton of bad stoppages in the UK, but that wasn't one of them, Chudinov was about to end up next to Gutknechkt. Groves will demolish Zeuge or Paul Smith. Groves/DeGale 2 would be bad ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Why would a guy want to throw back when he's getting bombed on? He's trying his best at defense and waiting for his chance, that was a bad stoppage.
        I thought it was a good stoppage... Eh...

Comment

• I'm telling you, Groves is probably the best at 168 right now.

It's crazy how 29 is "OLD" in boxing. Iff they started thir careers later this wouldn;t happen

Comment

Why would a guy want to throw back when he's getting bombed on? He's trying his best at defense and waiting for his chance, that was a bad stoppage.
            His defence consisted of taking bombs directly on the chin.

I don't know what was keeping him up but his brain was sliding the back of his skull and then to the front.

It's not a snuff film, mate.

'kin hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
              Man I don't care what you guys say..... FIGHTERS NEED TO KNOW HOW AND WHEN TO CLINCH!!!!..... Chudinov just stood there taking bombs.

Cong**** to Groves though, early on it didn't look like he was going to do it.
              i don't know why he didn't clintch. just sat there and allowed himself to be knocked out on his feet while getting bombed.

Comment

are you guys drunk? he took like 20 flush shots and threw maybe 1 back

Comment

• That was a fun fight. Chudinov gave Groves a perfect target to tee off on and he took advantage.

Comment

• :*******:
                    Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                    Imagine Brooks gets a stoppage like that.
                    Lol...................

Comment

• That stoppage was perfectly fine. Chudinov was tough, but you can't sit there and absorb bombs. These guys are pros, they know that by heart. Chudinov wasn't even shelling up well.

Comment

Working...
                      X