Clear All

• wtf is groves doing walking like some jacked up ufc fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      Ummm. Fedor?
      lets dO DIS FEDOR!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        I remember the soccer game being held in turkey after the France attack. You could hear a ton of people yelling "allah akbar" gotta love the double standard.
        I guess that proves the English are just as pathetic as Turks! Yet Europe doesn't accept Turkey in the EU for the last 50 years when Turkey since the Republic was founded makes British teeef to Turkish toilet ass cleaning... I means Brits are dirty like Arabs some say

Comment

• Groves looks like a B movie vampire that hunts young girls at Eastern European dance clubs

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            LOL at that cheesy intro for Groves
            LOL that was crazy....I kinda liked it

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              And now Buffer says RIP Manchester, we will never forget you. Did the whole city disappear? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                spence won by dq.. kell tried to grab some guys d1ck again and got stabbed
                Did you see their face to face deal where they were taking digs at each other? I suspected Brook was maybe gay but that cemented it for me. He was teasing him like kids do when they have a crush on each other.
                Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Comment

• i really dont know wtf is going to happen in spence/brook fight, havn't seen enough of spence to make a prediction but i get a feeling its going to be a great fight
                  Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  eddie hearn wanted to attract the darts crowd, they have no respect for anyone
                  they respect planet funk

Comment

• Surprising that Groves is the favorite. He's not the most durable and Chudinov can crack and box.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                      I guess that proves the English are just as pathetic as Turks! Yet Europe doesn't accept Turkey in the EU for the last 50 years when Turkey since the Republic was founded makes British teeef to Turkish toilet ass cleaning... I means Brits are dirty like Arabs some say
                      Europe will NEVER ever accept Turkey into the EU. WAAAAAY to many human right violations that Turkey refuses to acknowledge.

Islam and democracy are not compatible...It's a fact. Islam needs a reformation FACT.

Comment

Working...
                      X