No announcement yet.

Official: Kell Brook vs Errol Spence Jr RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TedDibiase View Post
    Finally got to see a good copy. Great fight by both.

Spence did great work high...great work low!! Acted with honor after the fight.

Brook fought well. Brook has bad luck with the injuries.
    Even after six as Spence began to streak away around the 4-5th rounds.

Comment

• Hey guys, I'm planning to buy a pair of a boxing glove, please guide me should I buy RDX boxing gloves or geezers. Which one should i pick from these boxing gloves

Comment

• bigjavi973 yo where's the official Ward Kovalev rematch thread at, I'd like to see it stickied already.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Adelaide Byrd had Spence up like 7-8 rounds, I remember. The only real joke score of the bunch, but it's Byrd.

Dave Parris matched my score, 1 round up Spence.

Moretti I think was Spence up 2 rounds.
          Byrd is notorious for being swung by crowds, home crowds might I add. It was a major concern of mine when Kessler fought Froch in London and true to form she had the widest card, if she's officiating in the Kovalev rematch he and all the GGG fan boys shoud be worried.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            bigjavi973 yo where's the official Ward Kovalev rematch thread at, I'd like to see it stickied already.
            check with loaded wraps if he has one....

he started crying about the kell brook/spence jr thread cuz he had made one I didnt see it so the one i made got stickied

i honestly didnt see whats the big deal

Comment

• Originally posted by Sosay View Post
              It wad 3-3 in the first half. You guys were watching Froch scorecard.
              I also had it 3-3 after the first half. Just like Porter.

Then it was pretty much all Spence.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                check with loaded wraps if he has one....

he started crying about the kell brook/spence jr thread cuz he had made one I didnt see it so the one i made got stickied

i honestly didnt see whats the big deal
                I don't like their being two threads especially when their is a conversation in place already, if a thread has been dead a while I can understand one being overlooked. I did a search but couldn't find one not that has been posted in recently. We'll try one more time then I'm asking Boston to sticky yours, which hopefully you can get done asap please.
                LoadedWraps do you have an official Ward Kovalev rematch thread or are we using the original November fight thread ?

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  I also had it 3-3 after the first half. Just like Porter.

Then it was pretty much all Spence.
                  Me too. Spence or as butt hurt Brits like to call him for some unbeknown reason like to call him after the brother of Princess Diana, Earl Spencer. I must be missing a joke somewhere... I had Earl behind after three then taking control of the fight around the 4-5th never behind again afterwards, not before really asserting his dominance before Brook quit because of unassailable lead and an injury that determined he really needn't be in the ring any longer as he was likely to be stopped regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                    I don't like their being two threads especially when their is a conversation in place already, if a thread has been dead a while I can understand one being overlooked. I did a search but couldn't find one not that has been posted in recently. We'll try one more time then I'm asking Boston to sticky yours, which hopefully you can get done asap please.
                    LoadedWraps do you have an official Ward Kovalev rematch thread or are we using the original November fight thread ?
                    i checked he has one already:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=729290

I think he should put me on some mentions when he makes the threads so I can sub them

Comment

Working...
                    X