Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American analyses Errol Spence: "You have been fooled. Kell Brook knocks him out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American analyses Errol Spence: "You have been fooled. Kell Brook knocks him out"

OMG this is trash! this clown breaks down fights by studying videos that were captured through a phone then uploaded to YT? I don't take advise from broke mofos but go ahead take this welfare case advise and bet on Kell Brook.

Comment

I think Kell wins but you can't really pick apart and criticise a fight where Spence did to Bundu what nobody else has done.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        ... the guy in the vid is as funny af...
        Last edited by MDPopescu; 05-24-2017, 06:30 AM.

Comment

This fight doesn't go past nine (9) rounds with Kell Brook winning. I'm 100% sure of that. Three (3) scenarios:
          1. Kell catches Earl and brutally KO's him
          2. Ref saves Earl from an accumulation of punishment
          3. Earl's corner throw in the towel/save him

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            I think Kell wins but you can't really pick apart and criticise a fight where Spence did to Bundu what nobody else has done.
            Errol Spence looked quite average against bundu.

People look at the KO and see that as a reflection of the whole fight. In fact, Spence was quite sloppy.

Comment

The guy called Spence a bum and said he's wack, all while analysing a fight that Spence won very easily. What would he say if he "analysed" Thurman against Bundu??

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
                This fight doesn't go past nine (9) rounds with Kell Brook winning. I'm 100% sure of that. Three (3) scenarios:
                1. Kell catches Earl and brutally KO's him
                2. Ref saves Earl from an accumulation of punishment
                3. Earl's corner throw in the towel/save him
                Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. wins late T.K.O.
                Kell just tasted defeat and that's still in his head & his team...you got it backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Errol Spence looked quite average against bundu.

People look at the KO and see that as a reflection of the whole fight. In fact, Spence was quite sloppy.
                  Well, i do agree with the video. I was just saying i can't criticise too much because there's always a case that he didn't respect Bundu or his power therefor he fought a more sloppy fight feeling that he would stop it at home point, which he did. That shouldn't be disregarded.

I've also said all through this build up that i feel Brook does beat Spence due to some things pointed out in this video and other fights i've seen of his. If his accuracy is as bad as in this video or does some sloppy things that i've seen him do, Brook will punish him for it. In my opinion, if you're a sloppy fighter or make mistakes, Brook is arguably the Welterweight that will punish you the most for it with his accuracy and timing, plus the fact he can crack along with it. Also, if Brook does hurt Spence, he will finish him off. He's a good finisher.
                  Last edited by deathofaclown; 05-24-2017, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Spence definitely has flaws and Kell is good enough to exploit them, I'm looking more forward to this fight now that I've seen Kell is making weight very healthy, that was a big question mark for me when this fight was made.

I'm picking Spence to win because based on what my eye tells me, he's probably the most talented guy at 147, with Thurman and Kell at #2 and #3. But that's just based on who I think is best H2H, if you include resume etc, Pac has still gotta be up there.

Anyway back on topic, I think Spence's body punches are gonna be the difference, I just think Kell not being mobile enough is gonna cost him, he can keep Spence off of him with that solid jab and sharp right hand for a while, but Spence is too good to not make it his fight at some stage. When he does get inside, Kell not being quick enough on his feet will be the key. Spence is very heavy-handed and when he sets his feet and lets rip to the body, it's gonna takes its toll on anyone.

But still, Kell has a shot simply because Spence's durability and will hasn't been properly tested yet. Kell can bang and he's very accurate.

I'm 60/40 sure Spence will win. Will definitely be supporting Kell though.

Comment

Working...
                    X