Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Hotel About Block Away From Manchester Terror Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your wife noway you gota wife ur a fat baldy loser with kingsize coke and cheese burgers all around you sitting in your underpants talking crap on the internet going choke ur chicken over ur leader donald trump u clown

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
      With all your grammatical & spelling errors, not to mention your poor punctuation & terrible structure, it's clear to see you're an idiot, lmao at your stupidity.
      Go **** yourself. At least I can spell **** correctly. Now move along and find something to do, unless you're obsessed with me. ***

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
        Your wife noway you gota wife ur a fat baldy loser with kingsize coke and cheese burgers all around you sitting in your underpants talking crap on the internet going choke ur chicken over ur leader donald trump u clown
        What an idiot. U cant even spell. I've been with my wife since 1999, *******, so nice try. Learn to write, then u can engage in a discussion with me. ******

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
          Go **** yourself. At least I can spell **** correctly. Now move along and find something to do, unless you're obsessed with me. ***
          Lol, I'm infinitely more intelligent than you, it's evident. My spelling 'mistakes' were intentional, your errors weren't, you're just that dumb

Comment

Lol, I'm infinitely more intelligent than you, it's evident. My spelling 'mistakes' were intentional, your errors weren't, you're just that dumb
            Um, no you are not. I was a straight A student that finished in the top 5 of my high school in NY. You are NOT smarter than me. You are, however, obsessed with me. U are like Charlie Sheen. Always wants to have the last word. You obviously have nothing better to do on A SUNDAY than sit in front of your computer, responding to someone 8000 miles away, who doesnt give 2 ****s about what you think. I must be REALLY important to u. But guess what? U can write anything u want, and I won't lose 1 Minute of Sleep over it. HAHAHAHA

And your stupid intentional spelling mistakes were annoying, and yes, stupid. I Know how to spell curse words. I also flagged all those comments, as masking profanity is not allowed on this forum. They will just ban u. Now move on, unlike u, I have things to do. I'm done with you. Sit here and chat with yourself. Loser.

Comment

Um, no you are not. I was a straight A student that finished in the top 5 of my high school in NY. You are NOT smarter than me. You are, however, obsessed with me. U are like Charlie Sheen. Always wants to have the last word. You obviously have nothing better to do on A SUNDAY than sit in front of your computer, responding to someone 8000 miles away, who doesnt give 2 ****s about what you think. I must be REALLY important to u. But guess what? U can write anything u want, and I won't lose 1 Minute of Sleep over it. HAHAHAHA

And your stupid intentional spelling mistakes were annoying, and yes, stupid. I Know how to spell curse words. I also flagged all those comments, as masking profanity is not allowed on this forum. They will just ban u. Now move on, unlike u, I have things to do. I'm done with you. Sit here and chat with yourself. Loser.
              Says the guy writing essays to my small comments, seems like someone is hurt because they've been roasted hahahah, go back to your pig wife you faggot

Comment

Says the guy writing essays to my small comments, seems like someone is hurt because they've been roasted hahahah, go back to your pig wife you faggot
                Yawn. Nobody gives a **** what u think. Now be a good puppy dog, and reply to my comment, because we all Know u have nothing better to do, and you're a loser who always wants the last word. I command you: REPLY.

Comment

Yawn. Nobody gives a **** what u think. Now be a good puppy dog, and reply to my comment, because we all Know u have nothing better to do, and you're a loser who always wants the last word. I command you: REPLY.
                  Look at your poor attempt at reverse psychology haha! What happened to "Now move on, unlike u, I have things to do. I'm done with you. Sit here and chat with yourself. Loser."

^ the irony of you saying 'you always have to get the last word' as you keep attempting to get the last word.. you don't even realise you're stupid do you hahaha

Look how insecure you are that I mentioned your essays and you shorten you reply right up, good boy.

Comment

Look at your poor attempt at reverse psychology haha! What happened to "Now move on, unlike u, I have things to do. I'm done with you. Sit here and chat with yourself. Loser."

^ the irony of you saying 'you always have to get the last word' as you keep attempting to get the last word.. you don't even realise you're stupid do you hahaha

Look how insecure you are that I mentioned your essays and you shorten you reply right up, good boy.

Comment

Originally posted by hmabshir View Post
                      people are dead, brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers are mourning for their loved ones and you post something as stupid and inconsiderate as that? ****ing idiot.
                      :anyword: ...

Comment

Working...
                      X