No announcement yet.

How can you knock Floyds career looking at these pctures

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    I dont think pacquiao is better than jmm....pacquiao is severly overrated and i dont think thats Floyd's best win. Floyd dominated jmm and i dont think thats even a top 5 win for floyd.
    Skill-wise, I agree, JMM is a more skilled boxer than Pac, however, he never achieved close to what Pac did. Nor did any of Floyd's other opponents.

Like I said to that other fool, name a win of Floyds better than Barrera and why.

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
      Skill-wise, I agree, JMM is a more skilled boxer than Pac, however, he never achieved close to what Pac did. Nor did any of Floyd's other opponents.

Like I said to that other fool, name a win of Floyds better than Barrera and why.

They won't be able to. Barrera was prime coming off 9 streak win. He was battle proven and still had a few good years in him.
      PAC proibabky cut short his career with the beating he got.
      That's why jmm and boxing fans around the world consider PAC the best of this era.

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post

i just told you jmm was a better win. Pacquiao isnt that great to me. Jmm is a better fighter and floyd dominated him. Had pacquiao not ducked and waited until floyd was 40 and out of his prime he would have beaten pacquiao so bad it would have made floyd vs jmm look like Ali-frazier.

Comment

i just told you jmm was a better win. Pacquiao isnt that great to me. Jmm is a better fighter and floyd dominated him. Had pacquiao not ducked and waited until floyd was 40 and out of his prime he would have beaten pacquiao so bad it would have made floyd vs jmm look like Ali-frazier.
          But wasnt JMM like 50 years old and 147? No way Floyd loses that fight

Comment

So you think blowing up JMM 3 weight classes and missing contracted weight is a greater win than fighting? No point arguing with that logic.

Comment

• This is exactly why Floyd should just go away and retire....same argument over and over again.... Then of course Manny gets brought up

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
                But wasnt JMM like 50 years old and 147? No way Floyd loses that fight
                No.....he wasn't.....jmm went on to beat pacquiao by ko. The only reason pacquiao gave jmm a rematch is because he saw what floyd did to him and he thought that jmm was shot.

Comment

No.....he wasn't.....jmm went on to beat pacquiao by ko. The only reason pacquiao gave jmm a rematch is because he saw what floyd did to him and he thought that jmm was shot.
                  Did he fight at a heavier weight against Floyd or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
                    Did he fight at a heavier weight against Floyd or not?
                    He fought at a heavy weight against pacquiao too....whats your point? If pacquiao is such a "great" fighter and marquez was able to do what he did against pacquiao at the same weight he fought against floyd, i don't wanna hear any bullsh.it excuses. Idiots have been making every single excuse in the book for pacquiao....this has been going on for years.
                    Last edited by Xi_; 05-25-2017, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      It's not known if he outweighed JMM on fight night tard. There's no fight night weights. It's perfectly possible JMM could have weighed around the same in the ring. Mayweather always weighs around 150 at WW before you start coming up with dumb **** saying he weighed 160 like you tards do.

Doesn't Canelo get **** for draining so much? Why doesn't Pacquiao? Fighting at 130 and coming in on fight night at 145.
                      LAS VEGAS — Juan Manuel Marquez has never fought at a weight greater than 135 pounds. He had the chance Friday to step onto the scale before tonight's bout at an agreed-upon limit of 144 pounds. Marquez weighed 142.,------------- so do you think Floyd weighed 142 stupid

Comment

Working...
                      X