Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: This Will Be a Prince Naseem vs. Kevin Kelley Type of Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just think Spence is not ready for a fast moving opponent like Brook. This is a schooling type of fight for Errol.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Though I like both, flash in the pan Chapelle couldn't carry Dangerfield's microphone. Rodney had a decades-long career and several major films. Dave imploded in less than 3 years on TV. He's the Tyson Fury of comedy.
      Yeah that was a terrible analogy. Dangerfield is an all time great comic.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        LOL Naseem never even trained for the fight. He was just there to make weight, Hamed missed weight and had to treadmill of in a steam bath. He as a dead man walking in that fight.
        MAB beats his azz at any point in Hamed's career.

Comment

Originally posted by NapalmKnuckles View Post
          Yeah that was a terrible analogy. Dangerfield is an all time great comic.
          I didn't even bother to reply because dude at first said "Roger" Dangerfield...

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
            For somebody that suppose to have a hard time making weight, almost every picture of him lately he is hitting the weights
            He is doing metabolic work, also called "circuits", not hypertrophy work.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
              Brook is delusional about his punching power... lol
              Dude eating to many "Chocolate Brownies" in the Tranny district
              I don't know what that means, but I'm laughing all the same!

Comment

Lets hope this fight doesnt get pushed back because of the manchester tragedy... Would be understandable if it happens though...

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  LOL Naseem never even trained for the fight. He was just there to make weight, Hamed missed weight and had to treadmill of in a steam bath. He as a dead man walking in that fight.

I don't and never have bought this story. I'm not saying his training went perfect, and he was acting like an ******* beforehand to those around his training camp, but he knew this fight was the biggest fight in his career! **** it had been spoken about for around half a decade before it happened. He was asked about Barerra all the time. He got exposed plain and simple.

It's hardly a big deal Brook looking good and making weight, he was hardly going to be fat and looking like **** 4 days before the fight! We'll see how the drop in weight affects him late on in the fight. Which I think it will and he'll get taken out.
                  Last edited by stefjonno1; 05-23-2017, 12:14 PM.

Comment

I was thinking it will be more like prince vs Barrera. Really Brook should compare himself to prince . The prince was really a has been who never was. You brits talk about Spence being a hype job, prince was a real hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
                      Lets hope this fight doesnt get pushed back because of the manchester tragedy... Would be understandable if it happens though...
                      Good point, I didn't even think about this possibility... What's the happs across the pond?

Comment

Working...
                      X