Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight will you pay for, GGG vs Canelo or McGregor vs Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fight will you pay for, GGG vs Canelo or McGregor vs Mayweather?

I am doing a poll to see which fight people would be willing to pay for. I am not going to put a penny towards McGregor vs Mayweather. I'll watch that sideshow on Parascope. I plan on being in the building when GGG exposes Canelo. That's where my money is going, GGG vs Canelo. Which fight would you pay for if you can only pay for 1?

I am asking this poll question because Floyd seems to think he owns the May and September dates, but I beg to differ. That's what this poll is for, to see what others think.
    GGG vs Canelo
    94.12%
    McGregor vs Mayweather
    5.88%
    Last edited by hoosteen2; 05-22-2017, 10:12 PM.

Boy, that's going to be a tough one...

Comment

Canelo vs GGG without a doubt.

Comment

Hardest decision ever.............

Comment

Im paying for GGG vs canelo all day. Im a floyd fan but im watching a competitive boxing fight over a freak show sparring session. I wouldnt even pay for that period.

Comment

Easily canelo-ggg, but it doesn't matter.

May-Mac is marketed towards casuals, and newsflash, there's a lot more of them than there is hardcores. Canelo-GGG is a great fight (hopefully), while May-Mac is a great event.

Comment

floyd vs mac gregor is some lollipop ****..total garbage , worst fight in the history of boxing..

hell, shaq vs delahoya was way more credible than this bull***** fight

Comment

Anyone who pays for a Mayweather fight at this point deserves to have their money taken.

Comment

I never buy fights. I watch them for free a week later on channels I already pay for. If the only way I could ever see the fight was to buy it then I would buy Canelo vs GGG. That should be real war between two warriors who come to fight. Why anybody would pay money to see Mayweather slaughter Conor makes no sense to me. That isn't really a fight. That's a mismatch and a circus act.

Comment

Originally posted by hoosteen2 View Post
                    I am doing a poll to see which fight people would be willing to pay for. I am not going to put a penny towards McGregor vs Mayweather. I'll watch that sideshow on Parascope. I plan on being in the building when GGG exposes Canelo. That's where my money is going, GGG vs Canelo. Which fight would you pay for if you can only pay for 1?

I am asking this poll question because Floyd seems to think he owns the May and September dates, but I beg to differ. That's what this poll is for, to see what others think.
                    Doesn't matter what you'd pay for, it's what the casuals will pay for and that's Mayweather-McGregor.

Comment

Working...
                    X