No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #16 - Kell Brook vs Errol Spence, May 27

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Not sure if I am gonna be bold as yet. I am watching over a Kell fight and Spence to see if I can spot anything with a keen eye.
    I watched a few rewind fights too. I just wonder if Brook is 100% w/ weight and orbital injury.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Yoo I made a mistake accidently hit brook by KO 5 -8 I wanted Spence 5 -8
      New pick confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Spence by close decision at the moment. Who did you pick for Wlad-Joshua?
        I picked wlad by KO between five and eight...

Heh almost was damned right too if Wlad would have pressed the issue rather than be content boxing off the back-foot allowing Joshua to get his second wind.

Heh I didn't even care being wrong either because it was just such a damn good fight and literally dead even (I had them both winning five rounds each until the stoppage in the eleventh).

I'm glad we get to see the rematch before the end of the year fingers crossed they stick with that plan).

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
          I picked wlad by KO between five and eight...

Heh almost was damned right too if Wlad would have pressed the issue rather than be content boxing off the back-foot allowing Joshua to get his second wind.

Heh I didn't even care being wrong either because it was just such a damn good fight and literally dead even (I had them both winning five rounds each until the stoppage in the eleventh).

I'm glad we get to see the rematch before the end of the year fingers crossed they stick with that plan).
          I am more hyped up to see Spence-Brook and Ward-Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            New pick confirmed
            Thanks just don't forget lol

Comment

Fun fact: Porter was around a -225 favorite to beat Brook, which is a wider favorite than Spence is now.

Comment

Spence by TKO 5-8.

Spence's str8 left hand will swell up Kell's eye early and His team will not allow him to take a lot of damage whatsoever.

Comment

-MEGA-, 1x

Comment

I'm like 55-45 on this fight. With brook being the 55. Went with Errol for the late stoppage though.

Comment

I'm playing it safe this time, no multipliers for me. However, I think Brook is going to give Spence all he can handle and may pull off a close win.

Comment

Working...
                      X