Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caught Square 2X

Comment

FrankieClutch, 1x.

I think Spence is biting off a bit more than he can chew. Gonna be a great fight

Comment

Spence is getting knocked out. Brook has too much skill for him.

Comment

This could be a good opportunity to move up the leaderboard if it's a true 50/50 among the top contenders.

Comment

kell brook,and wide. it wasnt just to wind up the usual suspects on here, i genuinely see a lot of flaws in spence and his career so far hasnt prepared him for this. Think it could end up being quite one sided, brook hits harder than hes given credit for. Man v boy.

Comment

No clue who wins. I've switched winners each time I think about this fight.

Comment

Very tough to call. I'm a big, big Spence fan. But I think it's too much of a jump, a little too soon.

Comment

Man oh man this one is tough. I want to believe in Spence but Brook is proven goods. Leaning towards a Brook UD right now...

Comment

I'm going to wait until fight night to make a pick.. I need to think about this and see weigh-ins

IMO

Brook is the more complete fighter, much more experienced, much more tested, especially in close competitive fights. He has the homefield advantage, which could be huge in a close fight.
                    The eye is a major concern, and if it can't hold up, then Brook gets stopped by doctor/ref/corner late in fight

Spence is think is very talented but still very raw. He reminds me of how jermaine Taylor and adrien broner both had incredible talent, but you could see major flaws in their games, and when faced with top level competition, those flaws get magnified and exploited. Spence will be the quicker, fast-twitch fighter and more explosive, but he needs to have some head movement, upper body movement especially in exchanges. A lot of times he stands straight up and just kinda leans back, and goes back in a straight line, very similar to jermain taylor in that regard. Spence needs to win the battle of jabs and not give the center of the ring to Brook

A great pick'em fight, I think you can make a strong case for either guy.

One thing is for sure, if Spence goes over and gets exposed and beaten badly, Spence fanboys will never hear the end of it

Comment

Hmm I want to pick Spence by wide but I'm tempted by spence KO 5-8 cause who knows how that injury effected brook.
                      Last edited by A.K; 05-22-2017, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X