Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: I'll Fight Anybody, It Doesn't Matter Who

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Crawford has to much for Manny at this point. A move to 147 would interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      Max Kellerman's ass kissing monologues in between asking embarrassing questions were a disgrace. Horrible Jew hiring.

That being said, Crawford calls out Thurman etc. - but ends up fighting cab drivers like this midget who lost to Peterson already...

I think Crawford is Jeff Lacy. I'm calling it right now.
      Kellerman is the worst!!!!!! That's the only smart thing you said in this post

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
        Crawford will knock out Indongo in a unification bout. Why is Crawford not fighting Broner at 140?

i wouldnt mind seein broner fight kovalev.

Comment

He is going to have to move up 140 is terrible right now. All the guys who once ruled 140 are all at 147 because that's where the money and names are. Unless he can get Pacquiao to move down he will have to go to 147 to get a competitive fight. Problem is haymon controls almost all those top guys.

Comment

I don't like it he runs too damn much!!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              Max Kellerman's ass kissing monologues in between asking embarrassing questions were a disgrace. Horrible Jew hiring.

That being said, Crawford calls out Thurman etc. - but ends up fighting cab drivers like this midget who lost to Peterson already...

I think Crawford is Jeff Lacy. I'm calling it right now.
              Jeff Lacey??? Come on man! Tell the truth! It's your boy arum!

Comment

You'd think at this point Crawford has proven his willingness to fight the fights fans want. He'll keep being criticized, though, because racial bull**** is too prevalent on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                  I think Crawford has to much for Manny at this point. A move to 147 would interesting.
                  You are correct but do you think he is ready for 147? He only had a few fights at 140.

Comment

Move up! Just like the greats. Pacman, Floyd,etc. If you are calling them out then you should move up & fights the likes of Thurman, Garcia, Spence, Brooks, Pacman Porter, etc.

Comment

It would be disgusting if Arum can't make Pacquiao vs. Crawford next! If you can't get Crawford Pacquiao, Lomachenko, or Mikey Garcia next, then TC might want to do what others before him have...BOUNCE! Indongo wouldn't be the worst fight, but TC deserves a much bigger fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X