Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford just called out Pacquiao on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point Manny gets beat by TC. Manny is almost done tbh. He's been done since that Marquez ko. He just doesn't fight like he used to...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Don't get your kippah smacked off, you matzah ball eating fucker.

You never had enough cowbell.
      Go dye your goatee you buttplug.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Will the Filipino sack up and answer the challenge? Or is he going to look for more Jeff Horns?
        lol at pac having to answer any challenge. he doesn't have anything to prove. he's done it all already.

Comment

is it necessary for guys on the same team to call each other out ?

Comment

Pacquiao has had tough fights his whole career. His courage is unquestionable in my opinion. Pacquiao is the WBO champion and Horn is the 2nd ranked WBO contender.What is so horrible about a champion fighting his number 2 contender? Horn would probably beat the guy Crawford just fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              wasn't there a thread where crawford said that he and his team never called manny and that mannay deserves to fight whomever he wants?
              yessir it was my thread, apparently he just called him out tonight.

Comment

Fight makes perfect sense, Crawford should move up to WW after fighting Indongo. The Pacquiao fight will be a passing of the torch.

Comment

TC calls Pac out, meaning TC will be going up to 147. Nobody calls " Hey Champ come down and fight me". So basically TC said Im going to 147 and fight Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                    Fight makes perfect sense, Crawford should move up to WW after fighting Indongo. The Pacquiao fight will be a passing of the torch.
                    Originally posted by tibbar View Post
                    TC calls Pac out, meaning TC will be going up to 147. Nobody calls " Hey Champ come down and fight me". So basically TC said Im going to 147 and fight Pacquiao.
                    anyone thinks TC does to pac what pac did to cotto

Comment

The whole idea with the Horn fight is to get an easy payday so, no, Pac isn't looking for a tough challenge...he's teetering on retirement really, after this fight i think he'll announce it

Comment

Working...
                      X