No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Dominates, Stops Felix Diaz in Ten Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BUCSBronzemedal View Post
    One more fight at 140 to unify. Indongo.
    Then there's 147 for Broner, Brook, Porter, Thurman, Garcia, Khan, Peterson, Pacquiao, Spence,

Or get Lomachenko or Mikey Garcia at a catch weight of 137 or 138.

So

1) Unify with Indongo = ALL TIME GREAT
    2) 138 catch weight Mikey Garcia = SUPER ALL TIME GREAT
    3) 138 catch weight Lomachenko = SUPER SUPER ALL TIME GREAT
    4) Move to 147 and clean out the champions = SUPER SUPER SUPER ALL TIME GREAT

Please Bud we want you to be an all time great. Try and ask for these fights we know you can beat them all. Unify then catch weight with Garcia and Lomachenko then go and clean out the 147 division. You have the skill to beat ANYONE at 135 - 147 in the world.
    I like idea 2 and 3 but Bud rehydrated to 157 tonight (on HBO's "unofficial" scale, he wouldn't get the credit for beating up a "smaller" fighter. By the same token, Spence wouldn't get the credit because most folks would say that Spence is really a junior middleweight "hiding" at 147.

Comment

• easy work.

who necks?!

Comment

• PACQUIAO should be next. Arum could make the fight easily but he thinks PAC would get brutalized so don't look for it.

Comment

• I knew this was going to happen Diaz was no threat to Crawford.Crawford need to move up to 147 and seek real challenges.

Comment

• The double standard.

I think Crawford should stay at 140 and unify. Then break the all time defense records. Then let smaller fighters with big names move up to fight him. You know like GGG.

Comment

• lol at crawford needs to move to 147 to challenge himself....

Comment

• I hope we get Crawford - Garcia before he moves up.

Comment

• I nailed this one right on the head Bud looked very good... the only one I think right now WW that would be him is Spence, my opinion only..

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    When has his chin failed him?
                    Allegedly....vs Gary Russell.

Comment

• Missed the post fight stuff...so did they dim the lights, play Indongo's walk out music & give us a date for Crawford vs Indongo?

Comment

Working...
                      X