Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Dominates, Stops Felix Diaz in Ten Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The guy's stock just went up big-time with that ko AND with that great post-fight interview. What a cool dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      Early wave off IMO.

Comment

• Good KO for Beltran. That's gonna soften the blow of being thrown into a van by ICE as soon as he exits the venue

Comment

• is lampley seriously about to cry about beltran being illegal? this dude has got to be gay good lord hell find anything to cry about

Comment

• Damn, Beltran grew up in a shack. Good for him, get that title shot. Extinguished the last Inca, now Beltran vs Easter or Beltran vs Shafikov would be great fights

Comment

• Happy to see a victory for Beltran. This man is a friend of my uncle's and was at my grandmother's funeral last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                is lampley seriously about to cry about beltran being illegal? this dude has got to be gay good lord hell find anything to cry about
                He aint gay just a white guilt liberal.

Comment

• Way early stoppage. Maicelo was still ready to rumble as he was leaving the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Good KO for Beltran. That's gonna soften the blow of being thrown into a van by ICE as soon as he exits the venue
                    lmfao......................

Comment

• SOOOO pissed I'm gonna miss that Berchelt/Miura card

Comment

Working...
                      X