Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Gervonta Davis avoid a fight with Vasyl Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
    Gervonta has a world title, he's a world titleholder not a prospect.

Most boxing fans want unification. Why don't you?

You're afraid that Gervonta will lose, but consider he can always have a rematch in a few years, when Loma has faded a bit with age.
    Ya I wanna see That Fight. Im not sure Floyd wants It to happen, but I think GD has a good chance of beating him. I hope he DOES beat him, and unify the division. GO TANK!!!

Comment

Will his management have enough faith in him to put him in with the great Vasyl Lomachenko?

Or io they feel he's really a mediocre fighter who needs to be carefully matched?
      Tank ain't mediocre. Not by a long stretch. I do think Floyd is hesitant to set It up, but I think Tank would be more than willing, and I think he has a decent chance of Winning. I would like nothing more than for Gervonta to unify and bring all the belts to the U.S.. I like him, he's a good kid, with an interesting backstory.

Comment

Gervonta has a world title, he's a world titleholder not a prospect.

Most boxing fans want unification. Why don't you?

You're afraid that Gervonta will lose, but consider he can always have a rematch in a few years, when Loma has faded a bit with age.
        I dont see why people wouldn't want to see a unification?? He holds a world title. If your not the best in the world don't claim to be . every fighter should be willing to test themselves against the best once they have a title no matter what age they are.

Comment

Originally posted by peakbay View Post
          I dont see why people wouldn't want to see a unification?? He holds a world title. If your not the best in the world don't claim to be . every fighter should be willing to test themselves against the best once they have a title no matter what age they are.
          Yes, exactly this.

Comment

Originally posted by peakbay View Post
            Quoted for truth!

Comment

If Gervonta Davis is the real deal, he'll fight Loma in the next year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                There's no money in that fight to make the risk worth it for either fighter
                what a depressing outlook from a boxing fan ^

Comment

Too early to say. Davis recently admitted he's not ready for Loma and I agree. I get the feeling you just want to see Davis get beat up.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    WAIT??? Floyd chased Oscar and Mosley and even left Top Rank to get the Oscar fight..Mosley is on tape saying he didnt want to fight Mayweather..Pacquiao turned down the fight in 2010 and even Roach said they were at fault..Loma is 29 and Tank is 22 wouldnt yall just say Tank was green if they fight now???
                    why you so scared of the fight happening for....

Comment

why do you all seem to think young fighters cant rebound after a loss? so what if davis fights lomachenko now and loses? he can regroup, hes a young kid. if someones 0 goes it doesnt mean its the end of the road. why cant he just take a gamble and fight, he is a 'champion' after all....

Comment

Working...
                      X